• the mafia

when you joined their mission for the first time

"You never let me join in, why can't I? I feel so useless" you say after your boyfriend declined your offer to join the mission.

"It's just The Silvers Jungkook, they're easy" Taehyung said helping you out.

"What if they team up with another gang? Anything is possible, we have to expect the unexpected, so I'm not risking anything" he said glaring at Taehyung for giving her hope.

"Please Koo, just once, I want to see what it's like" you say.

"Jungkook, just let her. We'll promise to protect her at all cost" Namjoon said and the boys nodded.

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook sighed.

"She should be your top priority. Her life before yours. If not, she's not coming" Jungkook said.

"We promise. She's like a sister to us" Jin said.

"You stay close to me. And this is the ONLY time you'll get to come along to the mission" he said looking at you.

"Yay! Thank you" you say kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

"Boys, I'm serious about what I said just now. Her life first before any of us. She's not in this mafia world so please just make sure she doesn't get hurt" Jungkook said.

"We will put her life before us. She has done a lot for us. So you don't have to worry Jungkook..." Hobi said.

Jungkook just nodded before briefing them about what was going to happen. After the meeting ended, they prepared themselves for the mission tonight. Jungkook head to the room to see you lying down on your phone.

"Is it time to go?" you asked sitting up.

"Not yet..."

"Y/N, I'm serious about everything I said just now. Mafia world isn't like the movies. It could be 10 times worse because anything could happen...You have to stay close to me no matter what, can you promise me that?" he asked looking straight into your eyes.

"I promise, I won't do anything stupid" you say.

"I'm not worried about you doing anything stupid but them, the enemy..."

"Just follow what I say if anything goes wrong okay... I didn't want to drag you into this whole mafia thing but since you want to do it so bad, this will be the only time, okay, no more after this"he said.

-

"Wear this and this. We have to make you look as discrete as possible." Jungkook said passing you his hoodie and your sweatpants.

You removed your shirt and put on his hoodie. He stayed while watching you dress in his clothing. After you got dressed, you noticed he looked worried. You made your way over to him who was sitting on the bed and sat on his lap causing him to automatically wrap his arm around your waist.