• daddy on tour

when you and your daughter miss him while he's on tour

"daddy" your 3 year old daughter, Aera, cried.

"Baby, I know... you need to sleep so that when you wake up, the day daddy comes home will be faster" you say, trying to convince her to sleep.

She has been missing her dad so much and have been wanting to see him. You tried not to call Jungkook everyday as he might be tired and busy with the tour but Aera couldn't stop crying today so you decided to text Jungkook if he could call.

me; hey could you call right now?

He replied within a few seconds.

kookie: of course, i'll call you rn

and soon, your phone started ringing.

You situated Aera on your lap as she was crying with her face on your chest. You answered the facetime call and Jungkook's face popped up.

"Hi my princesses" Jungkook say.

Aera immediately stopped crying and faces the camera with her eyes and cheeks all puffy.

"daddy" she said softly with a pout.

"She misses you so much koo" you say, rubbing Aera's back.

"Aw my baby, I've missed you so much. I bought so many things for you and I can't wait to go back and give them to you" Jungkook say.

"daddy.. come here" Aera say softly, with a shaky voice.

"Baby, I'll come home soon okay? I'll be back before you know it" Jungkook say, his heart hurting at the sight of his daughter crying because she missed him too much.

Aera only sighed and laid her head on your chest, not wanting to see Jungkook anymore. She's obviously sulking now.

"Baby~" Jungkook cooed smiling a little at the pouty baby.

"Daddy's calling baby" you say patting her back.

Aera only hid her face in your neck, not wanting to see the screen.

"You both are making this hard for me..." Jungkook say softly, eyes tearing up.

"I want to go home now" he said.

"Just a few more days left babe, the fans want to see you so you should do your best for the next few days and then you can come home" you say trying to comfort him although you want him to come home just as much as Aera.

"I miss you both so so much" Jungkook sighed wiping his tears away.

"Aw baby look, daddy is crying" you say to Aera and Aera finally turned to look at the phone to see Jungkook chuckling while wiping his tears.

"Look baby, I miss you and mommy so much that I cried" Jungkook say.

Aera only smiled.

"Don't cry daddy" Aera say trying to wipe his tears on the phone.

You teared up seeing this cute interaction. Jungkook only cried more after Aera did that which made me cry too.

"I love you so much baby, I'll come home very soon okay? And I'l make sure to give you a lot of kisses and cuddles and I will never leave you this long again. Take care of mommy for me okay, make sure you don't trouble her so much. Make sure you listen to mommy and give mommy a lot of cuddles and kisses too for me. Could you do that for me baby?" Jungkook say, making you cry even more.

Aera nodded.

"Now go give mommy hugs and kisses since she's crying" Jungkook say and Aera turned to you, realising that you were crying then wiped your tears and gave you a hug.

You cried harder but tried to contain yourself as you rubbed her back and took in her hug.

"Don't cry baby, I know it's not easy. I'm so sorry for making you do this alone. I wish, I wish you could've followed me along. I wish I could've been there with you. I'll be home very soon and I promise you, no more of this long time apart. I'll make sure there will be no more of this" he said.

"I love you both so so so much" he reminded.

"We love you so much too" you replied wiping your tears.

"Aera baby isn't it past your bedtime?" Jungkook called.

Aera nodded turning to face the camera again.

"Go to sleep baby, don't keep mummy up. When you sleep, it'll be a day lesser until I come back!" Jungkook say.

Aera smiled and nodded.

"Goodnight daddy" she say.

"Goodnight princess, sleep well. Dream of me!" he showed off his bunny smile.