• taking about him on VLIVE

when you talk about him on vlive | you both as idol couple

"Annyeong~~~" you say as fans started to join the vlive.

"Yes, a different background... I'm home" you say.

"Today was my rest day so I've been home resting the whole day" you say.

You continued to chat with the fans as they were asking about your day. 

"I don't usually stay home all day but when I have the opportunity to, I do. I love it, it's so quiet and peaceful and just really relaxing..." you say.

"Where is Jungkook?"you read.

"Jungkook has schedule today so he's at the company. I think he'll be home soon though, I'm waiting for him hence I've decided to go live since I'm bored" you explained.

"Can we ask questions about your relationship?" you read.

"Um... there's no promises that I will answer every one" you say and the questions start to come in.

"How did you know each other?" you read.

"we were both trainees together last time and we went to the same school so we could relate a lot to each other... I did some of the boys' background vocals if you all didn't already know and we got closer from there. I got closer to the boys from that too," you say.

"Who are you the closest to?"

"Besides Jungkook, i think Jin. I like to disturb him" you smiled sheepishly.

"Why did you two decide to go public?"

"Hmm.. good question. It's not that we decided... it was kinda like we were caught so we had to confirm it. To be honest, we both wanted to keep it lowkey for awhile until it all calmed down but not everything goes to plan..."

"and it's not that we don't want to open up to you guys but it's more of keeping this like something special that only the both of us and our close ones know about. Because everything else is public, we liked how our relationship was private and just for us, but this too has gone public" you laughed slightly.

"But it's okay, it was chaotic but everything is calmer now..." you say nervously.

Soon you heard your front door open and you already know who it was.

"I'm home~~~" Jungkook sang.

He walked in further to see you on live and he excitedly joined.

"You're live?" he asked kissing your forehead before leaning down to wave to the camera.

"Annyeong~" he say smiling.

"Have you eaten?" you asked. 

"Mmhmm. We ate at the company. Have you eaten?" he asked.

"Yes, ramen~" you say.

"Don't tempt me, I can't eat already, it's too late"he chuckled.

He went to the kitchen to take a glass of water before joining next to you.

"So what are you guys talking about?" he asked casually while the fans who were watching them were going crazy for this live content.

"We were talking about you" you say.

"Ah? Really? What about?" he asked focusing on you.

"hm about how busy you are with work" you pouted unconsciously causing him to chuckle.

"of course, we have a comeback soon" he wiggled his eyebrows to the camera.

"but i always have time for you" he said kissing your cheek making your cheeks heat up.

He smiled proudly at the effect he had on you before turning his attention to the camera again. He read some of the comments which were mostly commenting on how cute you both were. Jungkook looked at the time and thought it was already late and you looked tired too.

You yawned and Jungkook immediately took it as a confirmation and a sign to end the live.

"Okay, bedtime~~~" he announced.

"What? So soon?"

"You're tired, and everyone, it's already late, please go to sleep and rest" Jungkook say.

"We will be going off now~ goodnight everyone" he added.

"goodnight~" you smiled before he ended the live for you.

"Now let me get my cuddles~" he said swiftly picking you up from the chair.

"Koo!"