• the jackson wang imagine

when you're Jackson's manager | you as Jungkook's girlfriend

"Would you be free tonight?" Jungkook ask through the phone.

"I'm sorry I can't. We have an opening party tonight" you say as you rummage through files in the office with the phone on your shoulder, holding it up to your ear.

"Ah, alright. I'll just have dinner with the guys then," he said sadly.

"I'm sorry. We can try another day, it's hectic now since the openings are happening this week" you explained.

"Okay, it's alright. I'll see you soon, don't overwork yourself love" he said sweetly.

"Of course, I love you" you say.

"Love you" and the call ended.

"Is that Jungkook?" Yeri, another staff asked.

"Mmhmm, is Jackson ready?" you asked.

"Yea, he's in the studio" she replied and you nodded.

"We'll be leaving in half an hour" you announced.

You then proceeded to call the driver to make sure they're ready and also the person in charge at the venue to see how the situation is like there.

-

"Y/N calm down" Jackson said after seeing you getting mad at the security there through the phone for not fully preparing for the arrival.

"They literally had all the time today to prepare for it but no. And now you have to arrive late" you say rubbing your temples.

"It's fine~ the party ends late too," he reminded patting your shoulder.

You just shook your head and look out the window as the car drove by.

-

The party was filled with korean influencers and some idols from JYP were invited here. You stuck close to Jackson as you are his manager and knew that he tend to do some stupid things when he's drunk. And yes, he's definitely already drunk.

Yeri and I just stood by him while security were also around. Jackson was the time of his life. He was drinking and dancing around with the attendees.

-

Jackson was wasted. He was definitely drunk but tried to act like he wasn't. After awhile, he turned back to you.

"Are we leaving soon? I'm getting pretty drunk" he said in my ear.

"We're waiting for the security to manage the situation outside" you whispered back and he leaned in to hear and place his hand on your back.

"Wait repeat again"

You repeated getting closer to his ear so that he could hear you. He nodded, "You're doing a great job" he complimented, rubbing your back a little and then turned back his attention to the crowd.

Jackson had always been such a sweet guy to all his staff so you weren't surprised or swooned by that.

After awhile, he turned back to you who was already getting tired, leaning onto the wall which served as a backdrop for pictures. Jackson placed his hand on the wall as he leaned in to talk to you.

"We should probably go soon, you're already tired plus i'm drunk as fvck" he chuckled

"I'm waiting for their text to let us know if it's okay to leave now" you said back.

Jackson nodded again as he stood next to you throughout the remaining time as he didn't want to trouble you with his drunk self

Jackson nodded again as he stood next to you throughout the remaining time as he didn't want to trouble you with his drunk self. He does know how to control himself and he can get loose if he wants to but he chose not to, after seeing your tired self.

-

After a while, you guys were finally out from the building. Jackson was drunk and you didn't want him to accidentally do something stupid that would make him regret later, so you and the other staff stood close to him so he won't go running somewhere else.

As soon a we exited the building, the fans screamed and yelled. Some fans started rushing towards him which caused you to be pushed towards him.

"Hey hey" Jackson said as he tried to create space.

The security sucked so bad oh my god. The security only manage to get the fans to give us space when Jackson had his arm out behind you.

"Let's just go quickly" you said quickly to him.

He made you get in the car first before him and then the security closed the door. Jackson opened his windows and the fans rushed.

"Roll it up please" you said as the fans were all rushing towards the car.

The driver rolled the window up and Jackson only pouted.

-

Once they drop him off at his apartment safely, the driver then dropped you off at yours. You walked into your apartment, seeing the living room light turned on which meant that Jungkook was probably here.

You were so tired even though you didn't even drink that much. You put your bag down on the chair before your eyes met with an angry pair of doe eyes.

"What the fvck was that huh?"

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· 

I feel like every fanficfion imagine storybook consist of Jackson wang, so this is the Jackson Wang imagine being debuted in this imagine book. I wrote this a long time ago... and I know he's caught in some trouble online so I'll just briefly post the two imagines now. Hope you enjoy!