• going to a concert

when he brings you on a picnic date at an open concert

"C'mon baby, you already look beautiful" he said sneaking his arm around your waist and kissed your neck.

"Where are we going Koo?" you asked not knowing where he was going to bring you.

"It's a secret. But you'll have fun," he said kissing your cheek before intertwining your fingers with his and dragging you out of the room and to the car.

After arriving at the destination, his manager came to 'collect' you both. You could already hear music and you immediately knew it was the jazz concert you heard about. Some of your favourite artists like PinkSweats and Alec Benjamin was performing at.

"Oh my god, you got us tickets?" you asked shocked because the event was sold out quick as it was the first time such events were open in Korea since the pandemic.

"Of course" he smiled proudly as you both followed the manager to wherever he was taking us.

You both were wearing masks and Jungkook had an outerwear to cover his obvious tattoos and was also wearing a cap to be more discrete. It was definitely a risk to be here but he couldn't miss the opportunity. Finally you both were standing in front of a picnic mat, that was nicely set up with some cushions and a picnic basket with a small table placed. It was placed at the very back under the shade and not many people were around, it was mostly just people resting and just vibing with the songs. It was calmer which you loved.

"Baby... this is cute" you gushed at your boyfriend who you could see his eye smile.

"Anything for you babe, lets sit and enjoy the music" he said and thanked his manager who was then off nearby.

After awhile of just vibing to the music and eating some snacks that were in the picnic basket, his manager came again to talk to Jungkook and he nodded before turning to you.

"Let's go, I have something else to show you" he said, standing up and offering his hand.

However, you both got stopped by a girl around our age, who seemed pretty nervous.

"Hey, you're Jungkook from BTS right? Can I get an autograph on my ipad? My friend and I are a huge fan" she said.

"Oh, sure. Where are you from?" Jungkook asked.

"Thailand. We came here for holiday... oh gosh.. i didn't expect to see you here" she chuckled.

"Yeah... " Jungkook say nervously.

"Um...I hope you don't share about me being here with her..." Jungkook say as he signed the ipad.

"Oh of course not, it's your privacy. You both are adorable. I was unsure if it was you so I was watching for a bit" she said.

"She's my girlfriend, Y/N" he said looking over at you who was standing with his manager waiting for them to finish interacting.

You got surprised when they turned towards you, making you smile and wave nervously to them. Jungkook chuckled slightly at your nervous self and the girls waved back excitedly at you.

"She's pretty" they say.

"She really is, inside out" Jungkook mumbled.

"Okay, I hope you both enjoy the concert, I'll be heading off now" he said.

"Okay! Thank you so much Jungkook" she said waving before Jungkook left them.

"what did you tell them? why did they look at me?" you asked curiously.

"I told them you're my girlfriend" jungkook say ever so casually.

"Jinjja? Are you crazy?" you asked shocked.

"Relax baby, they seem pretty nice, I doubt they'll expose us" he said pulling you closer and kissed your head.

You both then followed his manager to where it seems like the backstage of the event. Soon, you spotted Pinksweats who was sitting with Somi, another k idol under the tent.

"HEY! Jungkook!" he exclaimed, standing up to greet Jungkook with a hug.

"Hello, it's nice to see you here"Jungkook said.

He bowed to Somi too who bowed to him.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N, she's a huge fan" Jungkook say bringing all the attention on you, who was stood starstruck.

"Hi... I'm a huge fan of you" you said shyly.

"Thank you so much, that means a lot to me, I'm a huge fan of your boyfriend" he teased causing the rest to chuckle.

"Should we get a picture?" he asked.

"I'll help you two take one" you say and he handed his phone over to you to help him take a photo of him and Jungkook.

You also took out your phone to snap some pictures of the two of them.

"now you and me!" he said.

You smiled and made your way next to him and posed for the camera.

"I can take for the three of you" Somi said.

You stood next to Jungkook who had his arm on your waist. He showed off his bunny smile which you absolutely loved and then she snapped a picture.

"It was really nice to see you, we're heading off now" Jungkook say.

"Oh man, hope we have time to hang soon" he said.

"Of course," Jungkook say.

After that lovely interaction, you both went back to his parked car in the VIP section and drove off from the event.

"That was crazy" you say trying to process whatever happened.

"I hope you liked it" he said.

"I loved it baby, thank you so much" you say looking at him then leaning in to place a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile.

"I hope it makes up for the last minute schedule at DC" he said.

"Oh right, you'll be flying tomorrow morning" you sighed, remembering that he was leaving tomorrow.

"Yeah... dont be sad baby, I'll make sure to call you everyday. And it won't be long too" he said.

"I'm really proud of you guys for going this far. It's crazy, a korean kpop group going to the whitehouse. Its huge" you say.

"I know, I'm nervous for Namjoon hyung... he has a lot to say in English" he said.

"He'll do well like he always has. You guys just have to support him if anything happens" you say.

"Really, I'm super proud of you. You've worked hard" you say smiling.

"Thank you, you keep me going" he smiled.