• jimin's best friend

when you sulk at him

"yah, i was only joking baby" Jungkook said as you two entered the green room.

They were back backstage after their soundcheck and were going to get ready for the actual concert happening in 2 hours time. The boys had some backstage interviews before the show hence they had to get ready soon.

"Yeah, whatever you say." you rolled your eyes and sat beside Jimin.

"Jungkookie is in trouble" Taehyung teased.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkookie flirted with a fan" Jin said.

"Really?" Jimin asked surprised looking at you.

"Ask him yourself" you said rolling your eyes then taking a sip of water from the bottled water.

"I was joking around baby, you know that" Jungkook said trying to come close to you but Jimin stopped him.

"It's okay Y/N, you can sleep in my hotel room tonight" Jimin said glaring at the younger one.

"Yah!!" Jungkook said frustratedly.

"Guys, we have to get ready for the interview and the show" Manager Sejin said.

The boys went to their make up stations to get ready. While they were getting ready, you just went on your phone and did your own thing.

You weren't THAT angry with Jungkook but you were a bit upset that he actually did jokingly flirt with a fan who was beautiful. You just wanted to disturb him since he has been playing around too much.

"Baby" Jungkook whined and pouted.

"Stop it Jungkook, you have to go now" you said.

"Stop calling me Jungkook" he whined.

"It's your name" you said coldly.

"No, my name is baby, honey, kookie to you, anything else but Jungkook" he said.

 You tried your best not to smile at his cute pouty self

"Jungkook, hurry we have to go" Jimin said.

"5 more minutes" Jungkook said not leaving his eye contact on you.

Jimin walked towards him and pulled him up.

"We're going" Jimin said and pulled him to the door. Jimin turned then winked at me causing me to smile as he knew I was just teasing Jungkook.

back at the hotel.

You were in yours and Jungkook's room. You had just gotten out from the shower and it was Jungkook's turn to. Once he was in the shower, you decided to head to Jimin's room.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked.

"Your favourite" you say.

Soon, Jimin opened the door surprised.