• airport

when you're both tired before the flight | you as their 8th member and jk's gf

"UGH why can't I sleep?" you questioned as you turned around on the bed.

You just came back from practice and had showered. It was currently 3am now and you wanted to get some sleep before the flight which was in 4 hours time. Technically, you only have one hour to sleep if you were to sleep but at least you got some sleep. However, your eyes decided to stay awake.

"babe?" Jungkook called opening his eyes slightly.

"Go to sleep, I'm just going to get water"you say and walked out the room to the kitchen.

You were surprised to see Hobi awake and making some tea.

"Oh you're awake already?" he asked surprised.

"I didn't even get to sleep" you mumbled and drank the water.

"Yah... you're going to be so tired and jet lagged... is jungkookie sleeping?" he asked and you nodded.

"well, try to get some sleep, you have about an hour or so before we have to move off" he said.

You made your way back to the room to see Jungkook still asleep. You wish you were him right now. You got into bed and Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around you.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he mumbled.

"I can't... I wish I could" you said.

"Just close your eyes," he said.

Wow very helpful Jungkook. I've been doing that from just now.  You played with his hair for awhile and closed your eyes.

"baby, wake up we have to leave soon" Jungkook say as he shook you a bit.

"10 more minutes"you mumbled trying to hide your face under the covers.

"We're already late darling, c'mon" he said pulling the covers off you.

"kookieeee" you whined.

"Wear my hoodie" he said putting his hoodie on above your cropped top.

"please 5 more minutes" you say with your eyes closed.

"You can continue your sleep in the car baby, it's a long drive" he said.

You sighed out loud and slowly opened your eyes to meet with his bunny face.

"C'mon my sleepy head," he said pulling you up.

You lazily stood up and grabbed your necessities like your phone and your airpods and what not. You already packed your carry on yesterday night which you were grateful for so you don't have to rush now.

Once you got in the van, you sat at the very back and closed your eyes. Jungkook soon joined next to you and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Y/N must be very sleepy right now, she was awake when I woke up and said she didn't even sleep" Hobi said showing your sleepy state to the camera.

"She stayed back at the company yesterday" Jungkook say.

"hardworking maknaes" Hobi say.

He sat in front with Jimin and then the car started to move. You were too tired to entertain the cameras so you left the task to the boys as you really wanted to sleep now and Jungkook too, fell asleep together with you.

-

"We're here, wake up you two" Jimin say tapping on both of you.

You woke up and realised that you were at the airport already. Jimin who was already out of the car handed you sunglasses for you to wear since the flash will be too much for someone who had little sleep and just woke up.

Jungkook went out of the van then you. While you wait for the rest of the boys to arrive and whatnot, you just closed your eyes.

"yah, are you trying to sleep while standing?" Jungkook asked chuckling.

You turned to look at him and smiled.

"I'm tired okay" you say running your hands through his messy hair as you tried to fix it.

He pulled you closer and pulled your hood up. He rested his arms on your waist as you leaned on his arm. Once all the boys were out of their car and our main staff were ready, we crossed the pedestrian crossing where all the reporters were waiting for us. The flashes were indeed too much if I wasn't wearing the sunglasses which helped a lot. Jungkook held hands with you, making sure you were by his side throughout. Jimin stood on your left side to prevent any reporters from getting too close to you.

You were indeed the princess of the group and they chose to protect you at all cost even though they have security.

"y/n-ssi did you hear about the rumours?"

"y/n-ssi is the rumour true?"

"jungkook-ssi what do you have to say about the rumour?"

Your eyebrows frowned, not knowing what they were talking about. You looked up at Jungkook and he noticed. He gave you an assuring nod as he continued to walk.

Once everyone had checked in, it was more relaxed as reporters were not here. However, there were people who noticed you guys and hence they rushed over.

"Y/N is it true?"

"Y/N-ssi, why are you still with Jungkook?"

You frowned even more as the security lead you to the vip room. Once you arrived there, Jungkook was already settled with Jimin.

"What rumours are they talking about?" you questioned settling down beside Jungkook as you went on your phone.

"They're saying I cheated on you, but it's an old picture of me and Choi, you know Choi" Jungkook say.

"Your tattoo artist?" you questioned.

"yeah, they got pictures of us having a drink with Mingyu and Yugyeom but cropped them out, but it's pretty obvious that we weren't alone" he said showing the article to you.

You nodded, getting slightly jealous at his happy self next to her but shook it off as it was a long time ago.

"Did you like her then?" you asked curiously.

"No, never. She's just my tattooist who i consider as a friend" he said pulling you close and kissing your forehead.

"There was never a thing going on between us or anything close to that, don't worry," he said.

You nodded and he rested your head on his shoulder again and you closed your eyes.

"You can sleep, we still have an hour until we board the flight" he said and you indeed fell asleep as soon as you closed your eyes.