• in the soop bugs

when a bug appeared in the room| you as jk's gf who is scared of bugs

As the boys were gathered to plan on tomorrow's activities for the filming, you went to yours and Jungkook's room to settle down.

However, while you set the basket down on the table next to the bed, you noticed a beetle on the wall next to the bed causing you to scream in shock.

You quickly ran out of the room and out of the second house to see Jungkook already making his way over to you with a panicked look.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE HELP ME" you say panicking.

"what? what happened babe?" he asked worriedly.

"Come" you say dragging him into the room and pointed at the bug which was on the wall near the bed.

"PLEASE get rid of it" you say hiding behind him.

"Can't do baby" he said turning around to face you.

"What? Why?" you whined.

"They're living things too, just like us, I can't kill them" Jungkook say wrapping his arm around your waist.

"I'm not asking you to kill it! Just get rid of it! Move it away from the room" you say.

"Why? I think it likes being here" he said to tease you.

"Koo..."you whined.

"Fine baby fine, what do I get in return?" he asked.

"Anything, just please get rid of it" you say and Jungkook smirked.

He made his way to the bug and held its wings ever so gently and placed it on the ground outside at the balcony of the room.

"It's gone now" he said coming back in after closing the door.

"Thank you" you sighed in relief.

"Okay, now for my reward" Jungkook smirked.

"Not right now babe, the boys are here" you say starting to unpack.

"You said anything," he said seductively, coming behind you and snaked his hands around your waist, pulling you back and turning you around.

He then leaned into your neck and started to trail kisses down your neck to your collarbone. Before things got anymore heated, you suddenly heard Hobi scream.

"YAH! THERES A BUG IN MY ROOM"