• making him mad

when you make him mad

Jungkook has been annoying you so much by purposely flirting with the fans during the vlive and even at the soundcheck and concerts. He was purposely doing it because you have been busy with calls due to your work.

Today, he went on vlive and practically made all the fans delusional about being his girlfriend. He flirted with them and teased them a lot. Yesterday, during the soundcheck, he flirted with fans too and the main event? He showed off his abs. He did all this to get you all worked up because you weren't paying as much attention to him as he wanted you to because of work. Jimin, seems to notice it too and since he's the closest to you among the boys besides Jungkook, he decided to play along with the idea you had to revenge on Jungkook for all those time.

You all were currently backstage of the arena resting and waiting for the soundcheck to start. You were seated next to Jimin as Jungkook was busy acting flirty with his make up artist.

"Shall we teach that d!ck a lesson?" Jimin whispered, clearly disapproving of his maknae's actions.

You nodded.

Jimin scooted closer to you and you both did your own things until he decided to show you something funny on his phone making you both laugh. Jungkook who heard the laughters look through the mirror to see you two laughing and how close you both were seated together. He brushed it off but started getting irritated by their closeness.

"okay boys, soundcheck in 10" their manager announced and the boys started getting ready to leave the room.

You followed along with some of the staff who will be watching from the crowd. Jungkook walked next to you but didn't mutter a word. Jimin then came and pulled you away to him to 'talk' to you about something. Jungkook who watched them only frowned, starting to get even annoyed.

"Baby," he called but you were too busy in the conversation that you didn't hear him call you.

Before you separated from the boys, jungkook pulled you and peck your lips.

"you almost forgot my goodluck kiss" he said pouting.

"Sorry babe, you have to go" you say pushing him slightly.

He then went ahead with the boys while you followed the staff out.

During the soundcheck, Jungkook didn't flirt with the fans as much. He got annoyed when Jimin kept going to your area and pointing at you and all. What even annoyed him was that you were laughing and dancing to his parts.

After the soundcheck, you all headed backstage and was met with a pouty Jungkook.

You didn't bother to ask him if he's alright because you know the reason for that pout on his face. Jungkook stared at you cluelessly with a pout on his face as you paid no attention to him again. Jimin walked passed him and quickly took a seat next to you.

"I'm so excited for tonight" Jimin said.

Jungkook's ears perked up at it after turning away from them when he saw Jimin taking his place next to HIS OWN girlfriend. He was going crazy.

Tonight? What's happening tonight? Is he talking about the concert or something else? Are they going out tonight?

jungkook then was quick to say "What's happening tonight?"

The rest of the boys looked at him confused. Some snickered knowing what's going on.

"We have a concert tonight if you didn't know Jungkook" Namjoon said laughing slightly.

Jungkook's ears turned red. He was embarrassed. Jimin and Y/N just looked at him, containing their laughters.

He then turned his back on them and acted like he was busy by the table.

"We should have drinks at my hotel room afterwards" Jimin suggested.

The boys all purposefully declined and said they were tired, some would be busy, some wanted to spend their night alone, some wanted to sleep early because they had an early flight tomorrow. Which made Jimin ask y/n directly.

"Y/n?" he asks.

Before you got to answer, Jungkook turned around, make his way towards you, grabbed your hand and pulled you up from your seat.

"No she's busy" he said to Jimin in all seriousness, before bringing Y/N out from that room.

They both ended up in another room where no one was in. He wasn't sure if they're even allowed to be here but he didn't care at this point.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Me? What am I doing? What are you doing bringing me here?" you questioned back.

Jungkook frustratedly run his hands through his hair. It was so hot.

"You do know I'M your boyfriend right? Not jimin?" he said.

"Oh really? Almost didn't know that when he was throwing himself to his fans, flirting with them like he was single, I almost didn't know whether he is my boyfriend or-"

Jungkook pushed himself onto you causing your back to touch the wall and he proceeded to kiss you, cutting you off from all that.

You smiled into the kiss which made Jungkook smirk. He pulled away.

"You were doing those on purpose weren't you? Was it because you were jealous that I was being extra nice to my fans?" he asks.

"You showed off what was mine" you say.

"Oh baby, let me show you what's yours" he says before pulling you into another kiss.

He didn't know if the room was soundproof or not, but he sure as hell didn't want her to keep quiet. He wants everyone to know who's making her feel the way he makes her feel. Especially Jimin.