Promises

~Three days later, after classes~

"Finally!" Yuuki whispered and stretched.

She packed her things and went to the basketball court that was five minutes away from her house. When she got there, Yuuki changed her clothes so that she was wearing a blue undershirt, a pair of white shorts and her red sneakers.

She took her basketball and started to dribble.

"That should be like this." Yuuki said and then shot the ball in the net. "Yes!"

After ten minutes Kise got to the court.

"Yuukicchi!" he called but Yuuki was just too focused to listen to what was around her. "Yuukicchi!"

She dunked again and then she turned around to see Kise who was wearing a pair of sunglasses and a hat.

"Good morning, Kise-senpai!" Yuuki said wiping away her sweat.

"You recognised me even though I'm wearing a hat and glasses?" Kise frowned.

"Your voice." Yuuki answered. "I've listened to some of your song these days so..." she gestured. "Moreover you're the only one who calls me 'Yuukicchi', Kise-senpai."

"Oh... I've been calling you for a while but you were so focused!" Kise pouted.

"Sorry. It's just that I use to ignore what's around me when I play." Yuuki explained.

"This is amazing!" Kise smiled.

"Are you here to tell me about the Generation of Miracles?" Yuuki asked getting closer to him.

"No, sorry. I was just passing by because I have an interview at the local radio." Kise said.

"Don't worry! I've been waiting for three years, a week or two more won't be a problem!" Yuuki smiled.

"It's a good thing that she's so kind and polite. If she were like Aominecchi that'd be a problem." Kise thought.

"So, it's your first time here?" Kise asked.

"No, I play here every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, basically when you don't have practice." Yuuki stated.

"You're amaizing, Yuukicchi!" Kise smiled. "Now I really have to go, or I'll be late. See you!"

"See you, Kise-senpai!" Yuuki waved and went back to her game.

~One week later~

Yuuki was at the basketball court near her house like every Tuesday. She was wearing a light blue undershirt, a pair of large blue shorts and her red sneakers.

"Yes!" Yuuki exclaimed once the ball got into the net.

"Yo, little girl!" a male voice said. "Wanna play against me?"

No reply.

"Is she ignoring me?" the guy thought.

"Yo, flat-chested redhead!" he exclaimed.

"Are you serious, mate?" Yuuki thought turning to face him.

He was tanned, had navy blue eyes and hair, very tall and muscolar and he was wearing a pair of short pants which reached his knees, a pair of black sneakers and a light blue sleeveless shirt.

"Were you trying to ignore me?" he asked getting closer.

"No, I wasn't." Yuuki stated holding the ball against her right hip.

"Wanna play?" he asked again.

"Sure." Yuuki said throwing at him the ball.

"Ladies first." he said throwing it back at her.