01

5000 BC
MESOPOTAMIA

THE GIRL'S EYES SNAPPED OPEN.

She sat on the floor in a dark room. In the centre of the space stood a large statue and Solarya immediately knew it was Arishem. She breathed deeply.

"It is time," a woman across the room announced.

Solarya's mind was still slightly foggy before it cleared and she remembered her purpose. She didn't exactly remember how she had come to be in the Domo but she knew her mission. She and the others had been sent to a plant to protect the species from the Deviants.

She rose from her place, with the rest and they stood against the wall. Golden swirls surrounded her body and attached themselves to the bland green dress she was wearing. It spread around before dissipating. Solarya stood in a black dress of sorts with gold detailing.

Everyone walked away from the wall and Solarya looked around the room. It was quite dark, like the night and the only light provided was the one from the planet before them. Swirls of clouds hovered in the atmosphere, the land was lush and rich green and finally, the ocean was a beautiful deep blue. She saw a man walk towards the window and a woman followed closely behind.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" The woman asked.

"I'm Ikaris."

"I'm Sersi."

"Well, I'm Kingo. Hi everyone, this is so exciting," Kingo smiled. Solarya suppressed a laugh. He seemed very laid back

"I'm Ajak," The woman that had spoken first smiled warmly at them and Solarya felt herself smile also.

"Makkari," another girl signed. Her hair was in beautiful brown plaits and her eyes were warm with mischief. Solarya smiled at her gaining one in return. She could tell the two would be good friends.

"Phastos," a man said.

"Gilgamesh," said another.

"Thena," a tall woman added.

"Sprite," a small red-haired girl smiled.

"Druig," the boy next to her stated.

"Solarya," she smiled. Druig snorted and she turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

He smirked, "What kind of name is Solarya?"

"What kind of name is Druig?" she snapped playfully. He raises his hand in surrender but a smirk was still present on his face. She rolled her eyes before walking towards Makkari. She signed, "Hello."

"Hi," Makkari smiled. The two started signing happily until they arrived on Earth.

Solarya exited the Domo along with, Thena, Makkari, Ikaris, Kingo and Gilgamesh. The rest if the Eternals, the thinkers were waiting in the Domo.  A boy sat on the shore with his father a bit away catching fish. Suddenly people started yelling at them and the boy turned to look at his father. They both noticed the Deviant coming out of the water before it devoured the man.

The Deviant advanced towards the boy before a beam of golden light shot out and hit it. The Eternals stood on the hill and was looking at the scene below. Ikaris was hovering in the air as his eyes went back to normal. The Deviant screeched before spreading its wings and taking to the sky to match Ikaris' level.

Ikaris flew off and Makkari noticed another Deviant going towards the boy. She sped towards him and away from the creature.

Solarya opened her hands and a ball of light started forming.

As it tried to follow Makkari, both Solarya and Kingo fired at it causing it to spew blood

As it tried to follow Makkari, both Solarya and Kingo fired at it causing it to spew blood. It advanced towards the two before Makkari sped forward and shoved it away. Kingo powered up and stuck it once more. It screeched and fell over the cliff.

The male signed towards the two, "Good fight."

"You too," Solarya said and Makkari signed. The three walked towards where Gilgamesh and Thena were fighting. They finished killing their Deviant and they looked to the skies above the water where Ikaris was still in battle with the flying Deviant. After he had killed it, he descended to the ground and the others came out of the Domo.

The tribespeople treaded warily towards the five that came out of the ship and Druig's eyes glowed as he calmed them. They dropped their weapons as the others approached the five. Ajak healed Ikaris and they stood in a line.

The boy from before advanced slowly. Solarya shifted beside Druig and Ajak glanced at Sersi before nodding to go forward. Sersi approached carefully and picked up a discarded knife. She turned it into gold and the boy took it in fascination.

Solarya smiled and the group walked back into the Domo.

DEDICATIONS
MyaIsa07
Kirstrix