EPILOGUE

THE ETERNALS SAT in Ajax's home two weeks later listening to the news.

The humans were extremely confused as to how Tiamut just appeared.

Ben turned to look at them, "You guys did that?"

"I love you so much," Phastos said from beside Makkari. Solarya giggled at his dumbfounded expression. Phastos turned to look where Jack went and saw Thena spear an orange, "Um, can you just... Look... one second." He scrambled up and Druig glanced at the pizza on his plate.

His hand inched towards it and Solarya slapped it causing him to pout. Makkari stood and spoke to him. Druig pulled her up to follow.

"Don't go anywhere near him," Phastos said to Jack about Druig.

They walked out to the field and Druig slung his arm around Solarya not listening to the conversation Phastos and Jack were having about the Domo. The two still hadn't talked properly but fleeting glances were exchanged. Solarya blushed as Druig spoke, "Hey Phastos, take care. This world is lucky to have you."

"Thank you. I know your not a hugger so..." he held out his hand and Druig took it before hugging him.

Makkari smiled and Druig turned to the two, "You think when we find the other Eternals out there, that they'll, accept the truth the way we did?"

Makkari nodded, "Because the truth will set them free."

Solarya smiled and they got into the Domo.

Druig pulled on Solarya's arm and tugged her into her room, "What?" He stared at her before kissing her gently but passionately. She stood stunned for a moment before kissing him back. As he pulled away he rest his forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry."

"I know me too. I missed you."

"I missed you too. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Druig stared at her, "Years ago you promised, that if I asked you to marry me, you would say yes. Do you still mean that?"

"I will marry you any day of the week," she smiled. He pressed another kiss to her lips.