15

PHASTOS PREPARED his theory while everyone stood around doing nothing. Kingo explained to Makkari what was happening and all she replied with was finally my boredom is ending.

Makkari walked over after and they looked at the artefacts they had stolen over the years.

"So, how did you end up scoring this Emerald Tablet," Druig started pulling it from behind him. Sol tried to reach for it, "My beautiful, beautiful Sol?"

Makkari came behind him and snatched it from his hands. "Did you miss me," he asked her causing the speedster to roll her eyes.

"A distraction," Sol smirked.

"A distraction?"

"I created the illusion of the sun exploding and Makkari sped in and stole it."

"That's very devious of you two," Druig said causing her to smile. He glanced down at her lips.

"I'm sorry what are we watching? Because this..."

"Is this gonna be a thing again?" Kingo joined.

"Are you two..."

"No, we're... friends," Solarya replied.

"Sure," Makkari signed.

"Phastos. I need to control the mind of a Celestial," Druig interrupted.

"Okay, get ready for it," he did a motion with his hands and bangles appeared on the hologram.

"Bracelets?" Kingo questioned, "You made us bracelets."

"So here's a little Celestial 101," Phastos started. Druig nudged Solarya playfully and she nudged him back, "Celestials are the most powerful energy generators in the universe. When Arishem made us, he imbued us with infinite cosmic energy to keep our bodies regenerating. The bracelets, in theory, shut down our regeneration process. And once that happens our bodies accumulate extra cosmic energy."

"What for?" Sersi asked.

"Well, if the Deviants can absorb our energy, what if we can absorb each other's energy as well. If I can find a way to connect us all, one of us could become immensely powerful, pulling the accumulated energy from the rest, forming..." it appeared on the hologram, "A Uni-Mind."

Everyone was silent.

"That is a terrible name," Solarya said.

"Uni, meaning one, mind meaning mind," Phastos explained.

"Oh, no we heard you the first time," Kingo said.

"Terrible name," Sprite agreed.

"We'll brainstorm... Brainstorm! That's a way better name," said Kingo.

"No, I invented it, so I'm calling it whatever I want," Phastos denied.

Makkari got their attention, "So suppose Druig can say... put Tiamut to sleep. Then what?"

"We find humans a new home on another planet," Sersi responded.

"Are we building a big ship too? Take a pair of each animal?" Sprite asked sarcastically causing Solarya to chuckle.

"Well, you know what's never saved the planet? Your sarcasm," Phastos stated.

"Space colonization could take decades," Sprite replied.

"It can happen quickly with our help," Sersi spoke.

Kingo voiced his opinions, "What if we accidentally end up killing Tiamut? We could be responsible for billions of lives not being created across the universe. Boss am I right?"