11

SOLARYA HAD SPENT YEARS in Asgard. She had become a tale herself. The great goddess Solarya. She supposedly had a brother named Mani and they rode around in horse-drawn chariots. This had derived from her two horses, Árvakr and Alsviðr. 

The only time she returned to Earth was when Thor sent for her and when she would visit Makkari. Loki had tried to take over the world a few years ago and she stayed on the little blue planet. 

She stayed in New York, occasionally helping the Avengers, which she had been introduced to. She started ballet after Natasha told her what a beautiful thing it was. She thoroughly enjoyed it and had made her profession out of it. 

Sersi, Ikaris, Sprite, Kingo, Thena and Gilgamesh sat around a table. They discussed the new information they had gained about the Eternals and their mission. 

"Who should we find next?" Kingo asked. 

"Solarya," Thena said. 

"Why?" Ikaris asked. 

"Because I want to," the goddess glared at him. 

"Where is she?" Sersi asked. They glanced at each other, not knowing. 

Sprite spoke up, "A few years ago, Ajak told me she was in New York. I don't know if she's there now but it's worth a shot."

"Why does it have to be New York," Ikaris groaned. 

"Well that's where she is and we need to find her," Sersi snapped. 

They exited the house and into the cars they had rented. They arrived at the airport and piled into Kingo's private jet. 

Sersi sat on her phone, "Hey look." They crowded around her and she showed them her phone, "That's Arya."

"There is no way that's Solarya," Ikaris protested, "She has to be one of the people in the back

"There is no way that's Solarya," Ikaris protested, "She has to be one of the people in the back."

"That's her," Sersi replied. 

"New York City Ballet's prize student, Solarya Odinson's performance last night was spectacular. It was the elucidation of perfection and grace," Thena read proudly. 

"Odinson?" Kingo questioned, "Like Thor and Loki?"

"I guess so," Sersi shrugged. 

"Well, now we know exactly where to find her," Sprite smiled. 

Later that evening, the group had purchased tickets to see the ballet. They waited until after the show, which was beautiful until they walked into the back rooms. Dancers were fluttering about and talking excitedly.

Thena stopped one, "Hello. Do you know where we could find Solarya Odinson?"

"Down the hall to the left. Her name's on the door."

They did as instructed and the door was open. 

Solaray stood in front of her mirror pulling hairpins out of her bun. As she saw the Eternals behind her she froze. 

"Leave," she demanded not turning around. 

"We need to talk," Sersi said. 

"I said leave."

"Ajak's dead," Sprite said bluntly. She froze again before continuing what she was doing. 

"I don't care."

Sprite scoffed, "Bullshit."

Thena spoke, "Arya this is important."

"A lot of things are important, this family reunion is not one of them," she turned, "Actually I don't think we could even be considered a family anymore seeing as family doesn't abandon each other and what did you all do. Leave."

"This is no laughing matter, Solarya we need you to come with us," Ikaris demanded. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she looked back at the mirror. The light flicked off and she glared at him in annoyance. Ikaris was being petty. 

"You're going to have to come over here to turn it back on," Ikaris shrugged. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. A large light appeared enough for her to see what she was doing. 

Sersi sighed, "Please Solarya."

Solarya hesitated, "Hurry up then."

Sersi quickly explained the situation and they waited for her to react. 

When she did they were surprised. She laughed, "So you're telling me I'm a fancy robot and you want to kill a Celestial? Wow."

"It's true," Kingo said. 

"We need your power Solarya," Gilgamesh added. 

Solarya sighed and nodded, "Give me a moment. In case you didn't notice I'm in a tutu."

They looked down at her attire of a milk-white tutu, the pointe shoes that were still laced around her feet and the equally as white headpiece surrounding her bun. They left the room and she leaned against the vanity and looked at herself in the mirror.