#Imagine Harry: House planning.

Finally, today was the day. Today was the day you were moving to Harry's house. To his home. The one which in a few hours was going to become in both yours home. Maybe you were a bit excited. Maybe very excited. Of course you were. How couldnt you? You knew Harry for two years and you had been dating him for a couple of months before he decided to make your relationship a bit more serious. You were totally in love with Harry by the time he asked you to be his girlfriend. And you were more in love with him too when he asked you to move in to his house in London.

It was ten o'clock in the morning when he rang waking you up. There he was, waiting for you to open him the door from your apartment to help you packing your stuff.

"H: Good morning, babe." He greeted you, giving you a kiss.

"You: Morning." You greeted back.

"H: you don't look really excited." He joked.

"You: I am, but I'm so tired too, Haz."

"H: I know, babe, I was just joking. Go have a shower. I'll wait for you, and I'll prepare you breakfast. You little bear." He offered you, kissing you again.

"You: alright. I'm back in ten." You promised.

(...)

You had a shower and dressed cozily. Today it was going to be a long day.
You walked through the corridor to find Harry shirtless cooking.

"You: You couldn't resist it, right?" You laughed. "Why did you take your shirt off? This is going to be really fast."

"H: I feel very cozy this way. And you know you love it." He winked.

You rolled your eyes and sat on a chair waiting him to serve the breakfast he had prepared.

Once you finished your breakfast, you started packing everything. You had been for three hours packing, when you found a lot of your and Harry's photos on a box.

"H: I love this one." He pointed to a photo where you were both laughing at eachother.

"You: Yeah, it's beautiful. But I love this one" You said while you pointed to a photo where you and Harry were kissing.

"H: We've got quite a lot of photos. On our home, we could put them all together. On the walls, on the tables... Everywhere." Harry proposed, while he hugged you from behind.

"You: That's going to be a bit scary, if our photos are everywhere." You joked, making him laugh.

"H: We'll put them wherever you want them, my love." He said, kissing your neck.

~