#Imagine Harry: Business.

What a day. You were very tired of your boss. He was such an idiot. He made you work extremely hard while his secretary didn't move a finger. Of course, she was the boss' mistress, and all the work she must have been doing, automatically became your work. That's why you arrived so late at home every night, and that's why you didn't want to go to that business trip with the boss' son.

He was a nice guy but he was quite antiquated. He dressed up with all kind of polos and, you were pretty sure that those old troulsers he wore were his dad's. He wore some big glasses, and striped shirts. Apart from that, he was very very shy, which wasn't what his dad was looking for in a worldwide sales representative. That kind of jobs required a person who could deal with investors all over the world, that had to negotiate and attend to meetings, talking in front of people,... That kind of things, and Marcel wasn't obviously the right person for that.

But of course you couldn't say no. If you did so, you were fired. So you decided that you were going to enjoy the trip. Even if it's a business trip, you wouldn't see your boss' face for two days.

So as soon as you arrived to your small car, you turned the music up and you tried to enjoy your way back home listening to the radio.

[...]

The next day.

You woke up at six o'clock in the morning, so you could start preparing yourself for the flight. The first meeting was in Edinburgh and you had to be ready for the 7:30am flight.

So you had a shower, you dressed up quickly with a short black skirt, a white and black polka dot shirt, a black blazer and some black heels and you took your luggage.

As soon as you arrived to the airport, the staff that was also going to the meetings was already there.

"Good morning, miss (Y/N)." One of your friends in the company greeted you.

"Good morning, master (Y/F/N)." You greeted back.

"So, are you excited about the trip? Edinburgh is incredible. And we should probably have a free hour for ourselves between meetings."

"Do you think so?" You asked excited. You had ever been to Edinburgh, so it would be incredible if we could have an hour for sightseeing there.

"Yes. Norman, one of Mr. Des' mailman told me so yesterday, since he interrupted him talking on the phone."

"That would be amazing."

After you both talked and waited for Macel for half an hour, you started to think that something was wrong.

"Guys, Mr. Marcel Styles will be waiting for us in Edinburgh. So we will take the plane without him, since he will take a private flight." One of Marcel's representative informed us.

"Maybe he won't come. Knowing how shy he is, maybe he got even ill. Or maybe he couldn't find the hair gel. " (Y/F/N) laughed at his own joke.

"Don't be bad. It's difficult to him to talk in front of people."

[...]

Once we arrived to the magical city, you quickly went to the company where the meeting was going to be.

When you all arrived there, everybody was already there. You all took a seat. Suddenly, the door was opened and you saw a tall boy entering in the room.

"Good morning, everyone. Sorry for the delay, but I needed to do some things before arriving here." The boy apologized.

As soon as I looked at him, I felt in shock. The boy that had just entered in the room was Marcel. But not the one I knew. He was totally changed. He didn't even look himself. He was... He was handsome. He was wearing some black tight jeans, a very elegant black blouse, and a black blazer. You couldn't believe what your eyes were staring at. His hair, with non hair gel, was short but was decorated with some cute brown curls. His horrible and old glasses were nowhere and his body more tanned and worked. He was every girls dream man.

He sat next to you and he greeted you. During the whole meeting he talked with everybody. He even argued with the investors, making them realise that Styles Company was the best company they could choose and promising that the company wouldn't disappoint them.

At the end, Marcel greeted and thanked everybody for the attention. All of you left that company and you took a plane to Cardiff, for another meeting.

[...]

Marcel had been very nice and caring for you and the rest of the staff during the flight and the meetings.

When you finished the meetings for that day, you went to the hotel. There, Marcel waited you before you took the elevator.

"Excuse me, (Y/N). Can I call you this way?" He asked and you nodded. "Okay, then, hum, (Y/N), I would like to talk to you for a moment." He looked at (Y/F/N). "In private."

"Oh, sure. Bye, see you later, (Y/N)" Your friend left you and Marcel.

"Well, I just wanted to know if you had any plan tonight. Maybe you have a plan, or go with your friends or..."

"No, I don't really have a plan. I was just going to have a sandwich and maybe watch a film." You interrupted him laughing. He laughed too.

"Oh, great, because I wanted to invite you to have dinner to a restaurant near here. Their food is amazing. So..."

"Sure. I'd love to have dinner with you, Mr. Styles."

"Call me Marcel."

"Okay, Macel. I'd love to have dinner with you." You said smiling while he smiled back.

"Alright, shall we meet here in an hour and a half?"

"Sure, I'll be here." You answered. "See you here then. Bye." You said shyly and took the elevator to your floor.

Oh, this dinner was going to be great.