#Imagine Harry: Safe date.

How wonderful was having Harry at home. When he was at home, we usually spent time together as we were about now.

"Babe! Are you ready?" He screamed so I could hear him.

"Just one more second, please!" I screamed back as I put on my leather jacket and my long and cozy scarf.

When I finally got dressed, I met him at the couch.

"I'm ready! Where are we going?" I asked while I took my bag and I filled it with my own personal things.

"What about a park stroll and some hot chocolate?" He asked opening the door for me.

"I think it is the perfect date." I said getting closer to him.

"Then, we'll have a perfect day, Miss." He said and I kissed him before leaving the house you and Harry shared.

We went near the car and we both heard noises. As if people were behind the door of our house.

"What's going on there?" I asked.

"They would probably be paparazzi." Harry said, his spression getting darker.

"Sweety, relax. Don't worry. We'll get in the car, you'll drive wherever you wanna spend the day and we'll have a perfect date, remember?" I explained him, whilst I hugged him.

"Right, you're right." He said kissing your forehead and rubbing my belly bottom.

"Let's go, then." You said happily.

You both got into the car. Harry started the car, and as soon as the big door that surrounded our home opened, all kind of camera's flashes started to blind you. It was very typical for Harry. He was used to the cameras, because he was famous. But I wasn't.  I never liked camera flashes and less when they bother all the time. Everywhere Harry goes, or even me, there are cameras following us. That was something that Harry hated. He knew I didn't like that cameras following us, and I tried to ignore them, for him.

But this paparazzi crossed the lines. They followed us even to our home. Harry had, and has the right to have a bit of privacy. But it was impossible. Now thelat I was pregnant, I needed to rest. But every time I saw this paparazzi near me or near Harry I couldn't help but start to feel nervous. And that wasn't good for the baby.

"Are you OK?" Harry asked once we were out of their way.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said rubbing my belly. He rubbed my belly too.

"I love you."

"I love you too Harold."

[...]

When we arrived to London, Harry parked and we got out for our date. Harry hold me tight while we strolled around the populated streets of London.

We visited a lot of places, and when I started to feel a bit tired, we stopped on a coffee shop.

"You want a hot chocolate, don't you?" He asked smiling.

"You know me so well." I answered smiling too.

He kissed me. "Go and sit there while I order your hot chocolate, honey."

"Alright." I said while walking forward to a free table.

When Harry finally ordered the hot drink, he brought it to me, also with a big brioche.

"I guess you're hungry too." He said giving it to me.

"Oh my god, I freaking love you, my man." I said kissing him.

This was one out of some side effects from the pregnancy. I were always hungry. And tired. Sometimes, it was crazy how much I could eat, and I didn't even feel full.