#Imagine Harry: You catch him cheating on you. Part 4.

After a couple of minutes waiting on the hospital's hall, Liam showed up, and as soon as he got close to you, he hugged you.

L: "I'm very glad you're here, Lil bird." He assured while he hugged you tightly.

(Y/N): "Liam if you don't leave me, I won't be able to breath for myself."

L: "Sorry, babe. C'mon, follow me. The boys and I are waiting until they finish doing some checking." He explained you as you both walked through the hospital's corridors.

You hated hospitals. You really hated them. It was full of people suffering and dying. It seemed cruel, it actually was, but thats what they were.

When you arrived to where the boys were, they all hugged you.

Lou: "How are you?" Lou asked you.

(Y/N): "If I'm honest to you, I'm broken. Broken and tired. I've been all night crying and I haven't had a good sleep. And after this, I know about Harry's situation. This looks a fucking nightmare."

Lou hugged you as you leaned on her. Thanks she was such a nice person and listener.

(Y/N): "I don't even know how I'm going to react when he leaves the examination room."

Lou: "You should wait him. Don't move. Just see what's his reaction."

(Y/N): "What if he doesn't react? What if he doesn't care? What if-"

Lou: "Stop that 'What if' thing, (Y/N). You know he's not that kind of person.

(Y/N): "He wasn't a person that cheated, Lou. I feel like I don't know him anymore, and I feel that I can't believe him."

Lou: "Look, darling. I know all the story. I know what happened. I just want him to explain you everything when the atmosphere is more comfortable, but I want to assure you that that girl, Monica, won't bother any of you, not you, not Harry."

(Y/N): "That sounds fucking scary, Louise, what the hell have you done?" You asked teasingly.

Lou: "That bitch, Monica, it was my cousin Jessica's friend. And you better not know what have I done." She answered teasing too, making you smile briefly. "Shall we go for a coffee?"

(Y/N): "Yes, please. I need to wake up."

[...]

After two hours waiting on the hospitals corridor, the doctor came to us.

D: "Harry Styles friends?" He asked and all of us stood up. "He is fine. We've done some checking and you could go see him now. He needs a bit of rest, so I would recommend you not to bother him with a lot of people, OK? He's quite tired because we needed blood for the checkings and he's drinking some drinks with sugar to recuperate." We all nodded and the all looked at me.

N: "You should go to see him first, bird."

(Y/N): "Are you sure you don't want to go first?" They all nodded so I followed the doctor.

When the doctor showed you the room door, he left you and you knocked the door twice before you opened the door.

As soon as he saw you, his eyes lit up. He didn't expect you there.

H: " (Y/N)..." You lift your hand to make him shut up.

(Y/N): "I just want to know what happened last night. I don't want any lies, Harry. You're lucky I'm here now." You said while you got closer to him.

H: "if I'm honest to you, I don't remember anything."

(Y/N): "That drunk you were?"

H: "I was not drunk, bab-" He shut up when he noticed your face. " (Y/N), this is so fucking weird to me. The doctor said that this could be a symptom of some kind of drug. Baby, I didn't want to do what I did, whatever I did. Liam has explained me today what happened and I could not feel worse. I felt like a shit for making you this, but babe, trust me when I tell you that I don't remember what I did last night and that whatever I did I would never had done it if I was not drunk or drugged."

You felt how your tears dropped out of your eyes. You couldnt stop them.

(Y/N): "You know that trust is one of the fundamental things that I ask for on a relationship, and I want you to know that last night I felt betrayed. You cheated on me and nothing can change that-"

H: "But babe-" He interrupted you.

(Y/N): "Shut up and listen. You cheated. That's it. But for some reason, I believe you and... I-I can't fight against my feelings. I can't lie to myself. I love you and..."

H: "Hug me, please." You saw how the tears slipped allover his face. He really was hurt. And you couldn't help but hug him. He was Harry, your Harry, and you loved him. "I love you (Y/N). I really do." He told you as he kissed you. "Come here, lay with me." He offered you.

(Y/N): "Harry, this hospital bed is very small, we don't fit in here." You said as you laughed while you cleaned your face off tears.

H: "We fit here. Come here, I want to hold you. I want to hug you. I need you."

~

I know this imagine was so weird. I didn't thought it will end this way, I may admit, but I hope you like it.

Sorry for the delay. I've been very busy and I'm afraid that this next month I will be very busy too. I'll try to write imagines as much as I can.

PD: Sorry for the mistakes.