#Imagine Harry: You catch him cheating on you. Part 1.

Today was the first day of your long summer, but the best thing of all was that you were going to see Harry after being four months without touching him, without kissing him, without smelling his cologne... You missed him so much, and you thought this holidays were going to be the best you've ever had. You were going to California, to watch One Direction's fifth world tours concert, and after that you were going to travel all around USA while the tour ended. It was the perfect plan.

As soon as you left university, you went straight home to prepare your luggage for the three-month-journey you were going to live with the guys on the tour bus and hotels. You packed the luggage with all kind of shorts, t-shirts and new bikinis you had bought for the trip.

You were so excited about it, about the trip, but not just because you were going to California or you were going to spend the summer on a tour bus from one of the biggest band of the world, but the most exciting part was that Harry had no idea about your plan. Exactly, it was a surprise-a good one, you supposed- for Harry who had repeatedly shown you how much he missed you.

Once your luggage was done, you had to prepare yourself and you had to take all the stuff you needed for the plane journey. After everything was checked, you called Liam to assure he was going to be waiting for you at the Bob Hope Airport, and after that, you took the luggage with the plane ticket and you left the house Harry and you shared.

You took a taxi to the Heathrow airport and you waited until you heard your flight was leaving.

You waited, and waited, until you fell asleep because of your lack of sleep. You had been waking up early this las few days, and you felt really tired.

X: "Excuse me, darling." You heard a woman talking to you.

(Y/N): "Five more minutes." You tried to keep sleeping, but the person who was talking to you wouldn't let you.

X: "Excuse me, ma'am. You can't sleep here. You gotta get up."

Ma'am? Where I had been for this long time? Oh, yes, on the airport.

You got up from the comfy chair, and you looked at your watch. Your flight left at 11:46 and it was 11:39 now.

(Y/N): "Oh my fu--... I'm gonna lose the flight!" You screamed, taking your luggage and leaving the chubby woman staring at you.

You started running as fast as you can all over the airport corridors, which of course were full of people. While you were running, a person crossed in front of you, making you fall.

X: "I'm so sorry!" He said, trying to help you standing up.

(Y/N): "Never mind, now let me keep running!" You screamed again while you started running again.

You left the luggage and you felt relieved when you could pass the big door between the airport and your marvelous summer.

Once you got on the plain, you looked for your seat. When you sit on, you felt happy, although things had been a bit different than what you had expected. Now you were 16 hours far from Harry. You couldn't wait to hug him, to kiss him...

Suddenly, an enormous man sit next to you.

X: "Hello." He greeted smiling.

What was that horrible smell? It smelled a lot as a person who hadn't had a shower for at least two weeks. Of course, for your bad, the one that smelled that way was the gigantic man next to you.

You tryied to hide that you were gonna throw up, and you were doing it very good, even though it was quite difficult not to faint because of the horrible smell.

[17 hours later]

You finally got to Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California. You couldn't help but feel so happy and excited. You called Liam after you got the luggage and you waited outside the airport until he came. While you had been waiting, a couple of fans had taken pictures with you. Of course, quite a lot of people knew you since you were Harry Styles girlfriend.

When you saw a black land rover getting closer to you, you knew it was Liam who was driving it, so you glanced at him, once he got out of the vehicle.

L: "Hi, little bird!" He greeted you, with your nickname. Liam an the boys, except Harry called you that way.

(Y/N): "Hello Leeyum! How are you?" You asked him, while he took your stuff and put everything on the boot.

L: "I'm good, I'm good, what about you? How was the flight?" He asked while you both got into the car and drove to the stadium where the boys were going to play next day.

(Y/N): "You better not ask." You answered. It was a funny story, though. I mean, who the hell would have imagined the journey was going to be that bad? You laughed.

L: "Was it that bad?" He asked, laughing also while you opened your eyes widely.

(Y/N): "Let me explain it to you..."

[...]

When you arrived to the hotel, you met the boys on Lou's big suit, an enormous and luxurious room. You left everything there and after greetig everybody, you couldn't wait more to see Harry.

L: "I'll show you the way." Liam offered. "So, are you excited?" He asked.

(Y/N): "I've been excited since I planned it a month ago..." You laughed. Oh, yes, you were really nervous. That nervous that you couldn't stop that stupid laugh you had everytime you started to feel restless.

You arrived to the suit #723, Harry's suit.

L: "I'll leave you alone..." He said before you heard someone laughing, but it wasn't Harry's laugh. It was a girls laugh. "Lil bird, what are you doing?" Liam asked.

(Y/N): "Shut up Liam, and listen." You whispered him while you put your ear on the door of the suit, hearing everything from inside.

Liam did the same thing and you both heard Harry talking and a girls laugh.

(Y/N): "Who is she?" You asked but Liam raised his shoulders, letting you know he had no idea who was the girl who was in Harry's suit. "You have to be in silence, Liam. Don't say a word." You told him.

He nodded and you opened the door slowly, not making any noise. When the door was totally opened, you saw a drunk Harry with a blonde on the sofa, taking a picture of both of them.

X: "Thanks for the photo, Harry, and for this amazing night." She thanked.

H: "No problem, Jessica."

X: "It's Monica." She answered back.

Jessica? Monica? Who the hell were them?

M: "Seriously, Harry, this night has been amazing." She said, while she was getting closer and closer to Harry.

You felt your heart ache, when he didn't move. In fact, he wasn't even bothered, and when her lips touched his, you felt how your tears were skipping from your eyes.

~

Part 2??

PD: Sorry for the mistakes.