#Imagine. Part 3.

You were shocked. You didn't know what to do. Harry was standing right in front of you with a really angry face.

"Why did you leave?" He asked again.

You didn't answer. You couldn't. You didn't think he would take a plane to come and ask you a question. It was surrealistic.

"Aren't you going to talk to me?"

You denied moving your head to both of your sides. He looked at his shoes.

"Go away." You said closing the door, but he put a feet between the door, so his feet was trapped.

"(Y/N), please." He said trying to calm you.

"Why have you come here? Why? Go with your new girlfriend and leave me alone." You said, feeling you couldn't finish the sentence.

"Wh-what?" He said. You were sure he didn't expect that answer.

"What did you think? Did you think I was that stupid? Do you think so?" You shouted, crying already.

"No, (Y/N). I could never think that. Please let me in. We need to talk. You're hurting me." He claimed. His feet was still between the door.

"You hurt me too. Now you're feeling as I felt yesterday. I don't want to talk to you."

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I really am. Damn it. Don't you see that I've traveled 8 hours by plane to come to see you and apologize? I love you." He said.

"Don't you dare to say that! Don't you fucking dare Harold Edward Styles!" You kept screaming and crying at the same time, pushing harder the entrance door.

"Why not? I love you, I do love you." He screamed.

"I'm sure of it. That's what you always say to all girls?"

"You know that I don't (Y/N). You know me so well to know that." He said calmed. He was angry again.

"Yeah, I do know you so well, that's why I know that you're in love with Kendall. Go with her. Forget about me." You finally said, pushing his feet away and closing the door.

You turned around, and you supported on your back on the door. You kept crying. Why did this have to hurt you this much? You heard how he kept hitting the door, he wanted to talk with you, but you weren't on the best mood for it. You ignored him and you walked to your room. You laid on your bed crying again. This days were going to be the worst days of your life.

[...]

After you had been crying for hours, even when your mom arrived, you finally slept for five hours. When you woke up, it was 5 p.m.. You got up, and you decided that you weren't going to cry any more. You dressed up with shelter clothes, since it was cold outside. You took your phone and your keys.

"Mom, I'm going for a walk." You shouted her.

When you opened the door, you almost fell. You looked at what was disturbing on your way, and you found Harry on the floor, shivering.

"(Y/-(Y/N)..." He said. He was frozen.

"Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing? Its cold as fuck here!" You said, as you helped him standing up.

"I'm-so-so-sorry--"

"Shut up now Harry. Come in." You said, opening the door and entering to your warm house. You took him to the bathroom.

"You can have a shower. I'll be on the living room." You explained him, storming out the room. When you heard the water run, you took a shirt, some home pants and a boxer from your parents room, and you placed them on the bathroom so he could dress up.

"Harry, here you've got some clothes." You said after you left the clothes on the toilet.

"Thank you (Y/N)." He said, and you left the bathroom.

You went directly to the couch and you searched for a good channel on TV. After you put Fox and watched The Simpsons, you heard steps on your back. You knew who was on your back, so you didn't turned around to face him. He sat on the couch next to you while you were watching commercials.

"Can we speak now? Not screaming anymore." He asked you, and you knew that he was looking at you, but you just avoided his look.

"Sure. Speak." You answered roughly.

"C'mon (Y/N), give me a break. I've been there freezing for a chance to talk to you, don't I deserve just to talk to you just as normal persons?"

"Are you saying I'm not normal?" You said looking at him.

He huffed. "I wanted to tell you. But I didn't know how. That's it, but do you want to know what's this stuff about?"

"Of course."

"It about false advertising. It's false. The relationship between Kendall and I is all false. It's good for One Direction, it's good for the Kardashians, and of course, for Kendall's career. That's it. We're just 'dating' for advertisement. This is what I didn't know how to explain you because I knew you wouldn't like it. You always want the best for me, and I knew that this wasn't the best way of being on the spotlight."

You were processing everything g on your mind while you were staring at him. You couldn't be angry at him. You couldn't. He was the best friend you ever had, and you couldn't stop talking to him because you were jealous.

"So...? Forgive me?" He asked looking at you with those emerald eyes.

"Yeah. I forgive you." You said and he rapidly hugged you. "But, never ever in your entire life try to hide this kind of things. I'm not going to judge you."

"I'm not doing it never. I swear it." He said hugging you tighter.

"Alright, I can't breathe Hobsessed told him and he relieved you.

"So, what are we watching?"

"I was watching The Simpsons."

"You're obsessed with that series." He claimed.

"I'm not!" You said laughing.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

The commercials ended, and Keep Up With The Kardashians reality started. You took the remote control and you switched it off. Harry laughed.

"You know, I wasn't lying before. I love you (Y/N)." He said suddenly.

You felt how your heart melted, but you couldn't be excited. It was a different kind of 'I love you'. It was a friend 'I love you.'

"I-I love you too Harry." You looked up at him.

"But not in the way you think. I mean, yeah, I love you like a friend, like a best friend, but... I love you more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"Damn (Y/N), this is so hard to explain. I've always loved you like my best friend, but now,... You remember when one of Niall's friends came to the backstage?" You nodded. "Well, he was all the time around you. Everybody noticed how damn tiresome he was being, all the time around you, and I couldn't help it but getting jealous."

Wait... Harry was jealous? Harry... Loved me?

"So... You... Hum..."

"I love you. I love you (Y/N). I know that I'm like your brother but, I had to tell you how I felt." He was sweating. You smiled. You thought he was the cutest person in the earth.

"Harry, I feel the same." He didn't expected that answer and he kissed you.

"You really mean...? You love me too??" He asked you when you separated.

You nodded and he kissed you again. Oh, god, his lips. How many times had you dreamed about tasting them? A lot. You had dreamed this since a long time ago, and it was real. You were kissing your big love.