I'm sorry, not

Did you really think I was just about to kill off y/n just like that? Lmao you're crazy. I got you though didn't I? ;)

I started to flutter my eyes opened, hearing the sobs of someone next to me, "Y/n, y/n! Wake up!"

"Y/n! C'mon darling, wake up! Wake up!" I heard Julieta say as she started to shake me lightly.

I opened my eyes tiredly, "What?" I muttered.

"Oh my god thank god." Isabela said holding her hand to her chest with relief.

Camilo wiped his tears with a small smile starting to appear, "Y/n?"

I looked at him, "Hey Camilo," I smiled back.

Happy tears rolled down his cheeks as he hugged me.

I smiled weakly, trying my best to hug him back but I felt like I couldn't move anything. I looked down at my leg as he let go of me, "It won't move." I said trying.

Camilo looked at Julieta, she looked at me and then at my leg, "Well the wrapping was messily done, we have to take it off and clean off your cut before it worsens." She said trying to pick up the wrap to look at the cut underneath.

I nodded, "Okay."

"It will sting y/n." She said looking at me.

"Better than having no leg at all." I tried to show a smile.

Felix looked at me and then took Antonio away, "C'mon Antonio, let's not watch this okay?" He said picking him up and bringing him somewhere else.

"Yes, let's give y/n some space." Dolores said shooing everyone else away besides Camilo and Julieta.

"Okay, let's take this off shall we?" Julieta said as she carefully unwrapped my leg, "The wrap helped the blood slow down but you must've passed out from too much blood. It is a good thing I came just in time. We have to do this quickly before you lose anymore okay y/n?"

I took a deep breath and gave her the nod. She then began to poor the alcohol onto the cloth, gently pressing on the cloth, I flinched moving my leg away wincing at the stinging pain.

She put the cloth down on her lap, "It's okay my dear, take deep breaths. I'm so sorry." She said as she started again, but this time she held my leg.

I started to hold a nearby rock to help me get through the pain, but instead I found Camilo's hand reach out for mine.

I felt Julieta press on the cut again, making me squeeze Camilo's hand tightly. I closed my eyes tightly, taking rapid deep breaths.

"Oh y/n." Camilo whispered. I knew he felt bad, because he couldn't of have done anything. He had to sit there and watch me. But I was going to be okay, right?

As Julieta stopped dabbing on the cut to put more alcohol on a clean part of the towel, I took a breath of relief.

"Okay y/n, almost done okay?" Julieta looking at me. I nodded as she started to dab it again.

I moved my head around making several small groans of pain, I put my hand on my head trying hard not to scream of pain.

"Tia! Are we almost done!?" Camilo cried looking at me.