Intruder

I woke up in Camilo's arms. I smiled and got up, looking at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. I quietly tucked Camilo in and walked into the bathroom, starting to brush my teeth and change.

I opened the door, looking at Camilo who was starting to wake up.

"Y/n, can you come cuddle with me?" He said sleepily.

I laughed, "I just got dressed Camilo. I'll cuddle with you later, get out of bed and get changed so we can go downstairs."

"Fine." He grumbled, going into the bathroom.

"Good morning amor." I smiled, looking at his messy curls.

"Bad morning, you didn't cuddle me." He said grumpily.

I rolled my eyes smiling, I turned around and hugged his back, "I'm sorry." I said.

He smiled, "You're forgiven now."

I laughed letting go of him and starting to make my bed.

A few minutes later, I felt the ground shake. The bathroom door opened with Camilo fully dressed.

"Was that you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No." I practically whispered.

I headed for the door, opening the doorknob looking at Mirabel's head peek out her door.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I- I don't know." I said coming out of my room, Camilo following behind me.

Abuela came out of the kitchen as all of the kids in the house was out of their rooms, "It's okay children, it's just a few visitors." She said heading for the door.

Julieta walked toward Abuela, quietly whispering something in her ear. Abuela's eyes widened, but returned back to normal quickly. I looked at Dolores, who's face was scared at what Juliet's just told Abuela.

"Who is outside?" I thought.

"Children go into your rooms, Luisa please stay in Antonio's room." Julieta requested as she walked outside with Agustín's hand around her.

Pepa started to thunder but walked outside with Felix trying to calm her down.

I looked at Luisa who nodded and brought Antonio into his room.

"What is going on?" Isabela asked looking at us.

"I- I don't know." Mirabel said looking at the door.

And that's when I heard a man shout, with Abuela telling him to calm down. I looked at the shut door, not one of casita's windows were open. I wanted to go outside, I needed to know who it was.

As I started towards the stairs, Camilo grabbed my hand, "Y/n, please don't." He pleaded. He knew what I was going to do.

"Y/n, you don't know what is out there, it's dangerous." Dolores warned.

I looked at all of them who looked at me with worried eyes, I started to hesitate.

"Please! Let's talk about this!" I heard Agustín yell.

My attention quickly turned back to the door. I pulled my hand away from Camilo running to the door.

"Isabela!" Mirabel yelled as Isa tried to grab me with some vines.

I opened the door with a yank of my hand.(Imagine that one Wanda Maximoff scene)

My face froze as I saw a bunch of torches and spears coming at us. Without a second thought, I held m hands out, making the weapons freeze.