Chapter 2:-Game and Teasing

Holaaa Ayesha here, So let's start with the chapter!!

Siddharth's pov

Right now I am sitting in the car! Now i am no more a bachelor but a married man hope she is not a clingy bitch and a slut. yaar i don't understand why that sluts throw themselves on me chalo accha hai ki marriage hogai ab koi bhi mere paas nahi aayega kyuki mere paas ek bahana hoga na ki meri wife hai! but yeh ladki nakhre vali nahi hohi chahiye u know! Anyways right now she is crying silently  I can feel the pain she is going through she left her family her   her parents her brother and came to live with an unknown family and I don't know why I am feeling like  I know her! These eyes I have seen somewhere anyways leave it let's just ask her to be comfortable.

Sid- Hi well please don't cry u can meet u r parents and brother whenever u want!and be comfortable.

Avu- hmm

Avneet's pov

I was crying because i left Jai with those devils! I hope they wont harm him i was thinking that would they treat me nicely i heard that in his i mean  our family there are His brother his sister in law his mother his sister who is already married and lives beside his house and he is even chachu that means now i am Chachi too. I am feeling nervous how should i reveal my business identity?And i was disturbed by his voice (Same scene given upwards)Why do i  feel like i have listened this voice aahhh leave it hope those devils won't disclose the secret to _________. And with this we reached Nigam Mansion It's really beautiful an- One minute rewind rewind Nigam? God please is it like i am thinking?? I don't want it to be like i am thinking anyways he came and opened the door for me that means a gentle man great! We both walked till the door of the mansion where two ladies and a man was standing with a small cute girl in his hands who was sleeping! I guess the aged woman is his mother and the man looks like his elder brother Abhishek yesh i heard his name and the woman standing beside him would be umm yeah Vaishnavi they both are husband-wife and the little girl would be Anaya my chain of thoughts were broken by his mother.

Vibha aunty as VA, Vaishnavi as vaish, Abhishek as Abhi, Anaya as Ana

VA- Hello beta I am your husband's mother, Vibha Nigam and he (ponting towards the man)

Abhi- Ma leave it I will introduce so hello bhabhi jaan I am Abhishek Nigam and she(side hugging vaish)is my queen urf my wife urf Vaishnavi Abhishek Nigam and this is our princess Anaya Abhishek Nigam and bhabhi jaan be comfortable

* pov would be in italic*

Eww seriously bhabhi jaan jethji ab rukiye aap, mai ne aapko Abhi bhai bolne ka socha tha ab aapne game shuru kiya hai to mera farz banta hai ki mai aapko muh tod jawab du

Avu- Ok jethji So my name is Avneet! Nice to meet you

Abhi -Eww dude seriously jethji! as soon as he said this Vaishnavi and Vibha laughed out loud seeing this Avneet chuckled lightly

Abhi-Maa and Vaishu tumbhi!! 

Avu's pov ends

Siddharth's pov

When she said her name i was taken a little back because of two reasons 1st her name 2nd the way she made fun of dada is similar to her is she. Godd no it can't happen!!

Siddharth's pov ends

Author's pov

VA- Chalo bohot hogai baate ab nayi bahu ghar me prayesh karengi aur beta( refering to avu) tum na bilkul nervous mat hona ye Abhi na bilkul ek number ka gadha hai aur tumhara pati ek dam bandar chalo ab yeh pure rituals complete karlo