Chapter 14:- Secret!!

Heyya! Ayesha here! Let's start with the Chap! And don't ignore the notice at last!!

Author's pov

Everyone had their dinner and were sitting in hall having a normal chit-chat and being forced by VA, Jan and Faisu are also staying here for some days! The Mansion is big so their are guest rooms and even Jan's room is their as she used to live here during vacations but as per strict orders of Jan to not touch the room! the room was closed from years and it will be cleaned by tomorrow!

Vaishu- Avneet? i mean ki i can call u that right? 
Avneet- Nahi! u can-
Vaish- Am sorry! mujhe Mam bolna chahiye tha!
Getting fed up from this, Avu went and hugged Vaish! 
Avu- Vaish di! Calm down! okay? I maybe your Idol but first am your sister right? So calm down! okay? U can call me anything! and i seriously don't need this respect! Please! am feeling awkward! ok!

Vaish-uh okk! par kya hai na! Just meeting my idol was my  dream when i stepped into the business world! And i always thought ki if i even meet you once in my life then i will try my best to keep you happy so Avn-  i mean Avu thode din tak please?
Avu- Chalo thike! *she said half heartedly*

VA- Avu am really proud of you beta! and I hope tum sabko reception ke baare me yaad hai?
Vaish- Haa mummy! maine already designs bana liye the and dresses are all ready! and Sid tu thik ho jaayega na? I mean ki tera reception hai!
Sid- haa Vaish di! i will be okay! bas thoda sa dard hai! cream ya spray se kam ho jayega!
Vaish- Chalo thike! ab sab apne kamro mai jao aur sojao! kal reception hai! to hame active rahna hai!

And as per her orders every one went to their rooms to sleep! Let's peep into sidneet's room!

Sid is sitting on bed scrolling his phone or acting to be busy in his phone! and Avu is glaring him as he isn't even helping her in finding spray!

Sid's pov

I know i need to say her sorry! But I don't know how to say it! Why? Okk so the thing is she is my RIVAL and i would have definitely say sorry if it was my mistake! but it wasn't! and now i know she is finding spray and I know where it is! But ofcourse i won't tell until she stops glaring me ask my help!

And here Avu got fed up from his behaviour and atlast asked him in sugar coated voice as she know he is injured and he can even get fever if he fights or take stress! 

Avu- Bandar! bata do spray kaha rakha hai?
Sid- Vo spray?

Avu was trying to control her anger!

Avu- ha spray!
Sid- means konsa vala?

She clenched her fists!

Avu- jo hame ab chahiye!
Sid- Ohh! vo wala?

Avu was  internally dancing as she successfully made him understand!

Sid- vo waha drawer mai hai! Third wale mai!
Avu nodded her head and took out the spray only to hold it tight

Avu- yeh kya hai? *tight forced smile+ trying to murder the spray*
Sid- spray hai! jo hame ab chahiye! u k bohot machar(mosquito) ho gaye hai! to HIT spray hai!
Avu- BANDAR!! I SO HATE YOU!
Sid- AS IF I LOVE YOU!!

and here starts the bickering! and after an eternity both saw the time and it was almost 10:00 both starts shooting each other from their eyes! but they realised that it is waste of time and finally getting fed up Avu spoke up

Avu- WILL YOU TELL ME WHERE IN THIS HELL IS THE SPRAY?
Sid- Konsa vala?
Avu- Tumhare paas kitne type ke spray hai?! no no! no need it! mat bolna! okk so tell me ki tumhare paas! MOOV ya VOLINI mai se koi spray hai?
Sid- uh hai! wo wash room mai mirror ke paas shelf mai rakha hoga!

Avu left while giving glares to him and here Sid wasn't even caring for it! 

After 2 mins Avu came out of washroom and passed the spray to Sid!

Avu- jao!
Sid- kaha?
Avu- ab tum he spray lagana hai na? to jao washroom mai!
Sid- mai uthunga kaise?  *Teasing voice*
Avu-uggh!thike! utaro?!

Sid- actually mere haath par bhi lagi hai so? 

Sid raised his hands and with her shivering hands she slowly caught the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it in one go! she took the spray with her shivering hands and cursed herself for wasting her energy on that spray when she needed it here! but she know's it's not her fault, it's his presence which was affecting her but as if she will accept it!! She took the spray and caught it firmly! 

She pressed the spray and bend down little for a better access and started her work and after completing it she got up only to see Sid scrolling his phone with his other hand!

Avu- Waah Matlab waah hi waah! *due to her sudden voice he got shocked and kept his hand on his heart to calm his breathe after he got to know that It was Avu!*
Sid- K..ya hua?
Avu- KYA HUA? huh! kya hua? ugggh leave it!
Sid- Okay! got it! waise am sorry!
Avu- OMG par kisliye?
Sid- wo umm vo prank! 
Avu- uh! it was just a prank! so no need it!
Sid- But bhoolna mat ki u are nakchadi! u were Nakchadi and you always will be one!!

He said and went to his side and slept and Avu to slept while thinking about the long day or as always taking her sleeping pills!! It might be a short day for everyone but for her it was one of the best day of her life and maybe Worst one too! She met her Twinkle di and Deep Bhai! but she even got to know the relation this trio share with each other! This made her happy but little sad too! She got to know that she is gonna be Maasi soon and she even had one of the best deal of her life! She even got to know how people love her! By her Vaish di's behaviour she understood that she is perfect in her  own way! She got some people whom she can call as her family! She got a cute niece who bonded with her very nicely in a day! 

She got to know that how this family is! She got to know that her family will support her in her every decision and in every situation! She got a new Brother who will be their always for her! Now she has 3 Brothers! 4 Sisters! Mother! and a cute pretty niece! and a RIVAL HUSBAND! and now she don't want any obstacle in her life! she want it to go as smooth it is going now! but she somewhere knows that being with her biggest rival wouldn't be easy for her! But she won't give up! She will be strong but somewhere she is broken in her heart! Maybe  a big part of her heart is strong! but the small place in her heart also owns attention! She is BROKEN BADLY! but she is TRYING! trying to not GIVE UP!! TRYING  to not to let that broken place rule over her heart! But she somewhere knows her DESTINY! she knows that her fate will not support her! 

She slept but still worrying for the SECRET which is hidden down in her heart who is trying to break the walls of fear and come out and blast itself! but she don't want it cause she knows that NONE will support her as at that time cause  they need to support themselves! She knows she will not have a shoulder to cry as she will be controlling her tears just to be someone's shoulder and support them! She knows she will not have a second for her tears to spill out as she knows that time her eyes would be for giving hopes not to spill the tears! She isn't SELFISH but she is POSSESSIVE for her closed ones! she don't want to loose her close ones! and she knows this all will happen when the BIGGEST SECRET will appear infront of everyone!She is trying to hide it from the world!............when she isn't even aware of a secret which is still hidden from her!!

Words Count-1550

How was the chap
Best part?
Worst part?
Favourite part!

Tag your friends! pretty please! *puppy eyes*

Vote and do inline comments!

NOTICE:-

Votes are seriously less! If you aren't liking it then tell me! I won't mind!! if the reads are 100+ votes are not even 60! I will discontinue! it is seriously demotivating me! We are writing and it takes us alot of time! and hard work to complete it and we even need to manage our studies!!! But we should get the same thing in return right? All you guys need to do is Vote! and just a honest comment! I will be seriously happy if out of 100 people atleast 75 votes and atleast 50 comments! Next chap is on the response!!! until i don't get good number of votes am not publishing it! And if you even ask me to discontinue! I won't mind and discontinue!! and if you think am rude  then it's because of you guys! Thanks! 

And the one who ignored the above para! A big THANKS to you!!

Byeee! 
Thanks for reading- LOVE- IT JUST HAPPENS