Notice

Heyoo! Lovely peopleeeee! So I have an interesting plot in my mind and it's not on SIDNEET!!! I repeat it's not on SIDNEET! and the story is emotional and mature one! which means it contains of suicidal thoughts! and many more! So wanted to ask you guys! How do you want the story

Book Name- PAIN BEHIND THE BEAUTIFUL SMILE!

1. From starting! (No mysteries but still some will be their) (VOTE INLINE) 

2. Or As this story, so do you want me to start it from middle and keep everything a mystery and later on reveal it in form of past! (VOTE INLINE)

 This will be valid till tomorrow 12:00 Pm! U can vote on first or second! The one which get more votes, will win and the story will be written in that form! so what are you waiting for vote on which you think is suitable for the story!!!Bubaaye! Take care! Love yaaaa! and once again telling that I will publish the chap of this story when I get good number of votes! Vote inline! so that it's easy for me! Love yaa! Keep supporting!

"BEHIND MY SMILE, THEIR IS A BREAKING HEART!
  BEHIND MY LAUGH, AM FALLING APART
  BEHIND MY EYES THEIR ARE TEARS AT NIGHT!
  BEHIND MY BODY, THEIR IS A SOUL TRYING TO FIGHT"

The story is about a girl! Who is abandoned by her own parents!
Who is fed up of herself and want to give up!
Fed up of hiding her pain behind her beautiful smile!
Fed up of Standing for her Rights!
Fed up of acting like a cheerful one!
Fed up of being a GIRL!

The story will be out,after I get a cover! Thanks!!

(And the one who knows me! Dare to say anything then see *shooting glares to the one who knows my all secrets)