Chapter 9:- Bawla! Bawli!

Heyyy!!! Ayesha heree!! Let's start with the chapp!!! :)

Author's pov

Janneet came out of  Reem's office not before telling her to arrange a bouquet and  were walking towards the meeting room  when Avu bumped into someone! But as she was strong enough she didn't fall after getting collided with a hard chest but as the opposite person thought she would fell caught her through waist and pulled back and to it's reaction Avu put her hand's around his neck and ofcourse it was Sid! And  their eyes got locked with each other! After few seconds when they didn't even moved from their place Jan thought to break it!

Jan- Ahem Ahem Mr.Nigam and Queen we are getting late for the meeting!

Sid who was shocked to hear his bawli,his best friend after these many years immediately made Avu stand properly and roamed his eyes to clear the doubt whether he was hallucinating and as soon  as he saw Jan their his eyes turned to a sparkling plus a confusing one as he saw her blushing! And then he searched for the one who made his all time khatarnak bawli blush and after his serious investigation he saw that Faisu, His PA and buddy was having a romantic eye contact! And ofcourse his all time duty started "Protecting his best friend from those chichore" But he was having a question that why Faisu, who is loyal to his wife and never even flirted with t girls jo us par line marte the is here having a romantic eye contact with someone and his bawli who never blushed and ultha jo bhi uske sath flirt karte the she used to beat the shit out of him why is she blushing here?! and he was glaring towards Faisu as if by his glare faisu will be dead! And seeing this Avu controlled her laugh and internally laughed! And meanwhile Ash was shocked to see Jan their!

Avu- I am sorry!

Sid curtly nodded!

Avu- arrogant bandar *mumbles* 

Jai Reem who just came after arranging bouquet passed it to Sid

Jai/Reem- Welcome Mr.Nigam and Mrs. Rai! *They said and passed the bouquet which was taken by Ashi*

Reem- Akdu hai kaise rahti hogi meri bestie! *mumbles*

And Ashi who listened it was confused!

Avu/Queen- So let's move towards the meeting room!

Sid- Yeah sure! Mr.Sheikh back to work *he said while gritting his teeth*

Jan and Faisu came out of the trance after hearing  *the all time arrogant voice*

Faisu- Yes sir! 

Fainat Sidneet and Ash moved towards the meeting room whereas Jaireem went to their respective office as they were strictly said "no romance in office" from our Dear Queen!

Sequence in which they were walking

Janneet at first, Sid second and Ashi and Fais last1

Whispering (Janneet)

Jan- Avu kya baat hai college mai to tum log bohot lada karte the aur ab idhar eye locks and all ha....

Avu- Kuch bhi ha Jan! waise maine bhi dekha ki tu bhi romance mai kisi se kam nahi! college mai kahti thi *Me and love are far poles* *I will not marry anyone* *baby adopt karlungi* and all ab kya huaa!!!

Avu- Mujhe abhi laga ki Bandar Faisu ko mardalega uske glares se!

Jan- Dammnn! Tu ye abhi bata rahi hai! Matlab Sid ko ye nahi pata ki mai married hu! agar use nahi pata to vo fais ko mar dalega aur agar usne mar dala to! aur agar aisa hua to- (Anyone remember someone from ANTSH)

Avu- Janu shant ho ja! Kuch nahi hoga aur ja apne bawle se baat karle! Aur ha zyada uchal kud mat karna u are pregnant! Remember it aur ha office mai hai hum log! 

Jan- Tu bhi jab pregnant hogi na tab mai bolungi! yeh  sahi hai aur meeting room tak pahunchne me 4-5 mins lagega so I am goingg! I mean i will walk slow and join sid!

Avu- mujhe pata hai tu 2 min mai gussa hokar aajayegi!

Jan- akhir mai apne bff se baat karne jaa rahi hu! 5 mins baad hi aaungi! Dekh lena!

Avu who was blushing internally chuckled at her behaviour and mood swings!

Whispering ends (Janneet)

Here Avu starts walking and Jan walks slowly and as soon as Sid was along her she came and stood beside him and started walking with him  And Faisu saw this and got jealous!

Whispering (Sid Jan)

You must think they are awkward meeting after a long time but nah they weren't! This is actually how best friends are!!!

Sid- So Ms.Rahmani finally got chance to talk to her bawla 

Jan- Tu hi tha jo mujhe chodkar gaya tha! aur teri bawli ne tujhe contact karne ki koshish ki par tune phone hi nahi uthaya! aur Ms.Rahmani nahi Mrs. Faisal Sheikh

Sid- Ek min what do you mean by Mrs.Faisal Sheikh! Care to explain!

Jan- Wo I am married! And i am *pregnant *mumbles**

Sid- With whom you are married and what did u say atlast

Jan- I am married to your PA and i am fu- pregnant! Mai curse nahi kar rahi hoon as i am pregnant!

Sid- Tu college mai kehti thi na ki *Me and love are far poles* *I will not marry anyone* *baby adopt karlungi* and all ab kya hua!

Jan- *Tum dono na soul mates ho*mumbles* Hogaya bhai love!Koi  Problem hai tujhe? 

Sid- Aur agar mai kehta ki mujhe problem hai tu chodti use? Aur kuch kaha tune starting mai!

Jan- nah nahi chodti! aur kuch nahi boli!

Sid- To pucha kyun?

Jan- Ugghh!! Idiot! Stupid!  Bas warning dene aayi thi ki use haath bhi nahi lagana! Aur tera kya hai?! Abhi tak single hai ya mingle hogaya?

Sid- Nah hogaya hu Mingle! Aur teri tarah Love wagera nahi hai Arrange marriage ki hai!

Jan- Tujhe problem kya hai! *Mood swings*  Maine kiya hai Love aur tu bhi karle Love apni wife se!

Sid- Mai aur love? Vo bhi meri wife se? Impossible!!!

Jan- Kyun? *She knows but you know bff ki tang kheechne ka maza hi kuch aur hai*

Sid- Meri shaadi us Nakchadi se hui hai!

Jan- Seriously!! She controlled her laugh though she knows this already but when we see our bff's that face who can control their laugh's!

Sid- ha ha hasle jitna hasna hai hasle! Apna bhi time aayega!

Jan- ha ha dekhte hai na!

Sid- waise tujhe to romance ka R bhi nahi janti thi na phir tujhe love kaise hogaya!

Jan- Tujhe problem kya haii!! Idiot! Stupid! Brainless! uggh!! I am going!

Sid- Ja! ja kaun tujhe rok raha hai!!

Jan went and joined Avu with a grumpy face

Whispering ends (Sid and Jan)

Words count-1120

Would give Character Sketch of Fainat in next chap!

How was the bonding between Sid and Jan? and Avu and Jan? Which one did u like the most?

How was the chapter! I know a short one! But my tests are going on!

Follow me! Vote and comment as it motivates a lot

Any flaws?

Fav part

Worst  part?

Best part?

BYE BYE

Thanks for reading LOVE- IT JUST HAPPENS