Chapter 17:- 240 Volts

Heyya! Ayesha here! Let's start with the chapp!

 I k you alll are confused that how AriLy and Avu became friends! and how RitsMan and Bhavesh became their friends! Here is the characters of new entries! (Ps:- Not in a mood to take ss!)

Arishfa Khan- A cute chubby girl! Married to Arhan Khan(Lucky) She and Avu shares a sister bond! She always finds something fishy about Avu but shrugs of! is like a sis to Sid! Ritika and she owns a designing company named  RISHFA DESIGNERS! (Ps:- Aru and RIts are cousins! so Arily and RitsMan live together)

Arhan Khan- A handsome gentle man! Married to Arishfa Khan! He and Avu shares a bro-sis bond and he is buddy of SId! They b!oth are best friends from their school time! Runs a company with Manjul Khattar named K and K!

Ritika Khattar- A hot beautiful lady! Married to Manjul Khattar! Is a happy jolly person! Loves to make new friends within seconds! She makes people happy! She and Arishfa always finds something fishy about Avu but shrugs off! 

Manjul Khattar- A handsome charming boy! Married to Ritika Khattar! Is sweet boy but is rude when it comes to protectiveness of his wife and sisters! Is not less than a best friend to Sid! Is always found making people happy! Runs a company with Arhan named K and K co-operations! (Khattar and Khan)

Bhavesh Balchdani- A cute charming boy! Loves his wife Priya Balchadani alott! calls her PARI!! Best friend of Jannat from their school time but in between Jannat left the school! And again they met in college! Is sweet and caring towards his wife, best friends and sisters! Runs a company on his own! names Bhavesh Enterprises!

Priya Balchadani- A sweet beautiful lady! Runs a designing company on her own! Everyone calls her Pari! Her company name is Priya Designers! She is a happy go jolly person! Understanding and childish too! 

Done with the characters! let's start with the chap!

Arily, Ritsman and Bhavesh with Pari mouthed a hello to Abhinavi and VA and went in a side to talk! where none was their! They all were silent! Many things changed! Everyone except Sid are married according to the new entries! However Jan started the conversation, she knows none will start this and she herself don't know how to announce this! With lots of guts and courage she opened her mouth to speak but Sid cut her off!
Jan- Guys-

Sid- to sab kaisa chal raha hai!
Man- Ham sab mast hai! tu bata! and kya chakkar chal raha hai! I mean dekh Avu ka reception hai! I mean Jaanu ne tujhe drag kiya? agar kiya bhi hota tu nahi aata! Aakhir baat kya hai! ye bata mujhe! And means u and Avu twinning and all! aur dekha jaye to pure couples twinning kar rahein hai! Tum log aise twinning kar rahein ho to couples ka kya! hey hey listen! This is called Riple twinning!
Bhav- tu thik se bol na! abhi tak aadat nahi gayi teri! ajeeb naam!
Man- okay okay sorry! so Rival ka Ri and Couple ka ple! ho gaya na Riple!
Arily- seriously Man! Rival twinning to thik hai! par ye dono couples nahi ho sakte!
Bhavesh- haaaaaaaa.....*but he saw the serious looks of Ashdeep Sidneet and Fainat so he shut his mouth by seeing those dangerous glares of Jan*

Bhav- yaar! tum log mysterious ban na band karo! Mysterious ka bhoot nahi utra tum pancho ke sar se! college time me tum logo ko mysterious aur horror stories bohot pasand thi! ab yaha par mysterious ban na band karo! 
Jan- o-
Man- Ha na Bhav! yaad hai we had a movie night! and ham sab bichare couples ke band baj gayi thi! inhe t- *he saw the dangerous glares of Ashdeep so he shut up* 
Ash- NOW EVERYONE SILENT! ek awaaz niklegi na to dekhlo! And listen us quietly! bich me agar kuch bola to dekhna!

Everyone went silent! Pin drop silence but yaar its out ATRANGI group right!
Ash- so-
 Man ne apna pen girake sab ko hasne par majboor kardiya and Ash ko use zinda dafnane ke ideas sochne par! but our group knows how to control their laugh! they controlled it! meanwhile Pari was completely confused about the things going on around! All she got to know was that Sidneet are rivals!

Ash rolled her eyes and fisted her wrists tightly as if one noice from any direction and banda/bandi ka face ka kachumbar! 

Ash- yaah! so dekho! dhyaan se sun na! So yeh reception sirf Avu ka hi nahi balki Sid ka bhi hai!  in short the both are freaking married to each other!

 And sabko 240 volts ka shock laga! they stumbled from their places! looked at Sidneet then Ash then Sidneet again Ash! Man jo over acting ki dukaan hai! Lucky ke kandhe par apna haath rakha but bichara Lucky who was already in 240 volts shock didn't notice this and they both fell down with a thud!!!!! which bought everyone from their 240 volts shock! but this time they  didn't laugh! all they were doing is processing all this things! they don't know what to say! all they are doing is seeing Sidneet then Ash and atlast they turned towards Jan and Deep who nodded their heads, now they had a last option! they looked at Sidneet! but yaar our Jan was getting bored so she took out her phone! and showed the photos to the group which were sended by Ash! Everyone looked at the photo and gulped their saliva! looked upwards praying ki it isn't the truth! but yaar! Sid's anger issues! And Sid ko ye aur dekha nahi gaya! and bechare Lucky and Man! jo chata Bhav ko padne wala tha Lucky ko pad gaya! kaise? Lucky was getting up and chata usko pad gaya! and Man uska sahara le raha tha wo bhi gir gaya! ( I was laughing while writing this para) 

They processed everything! 

Rits- U mean to say ki
Aru- Sid and Neet
Bhav- are rivals and
Luck- And couple too!
Man- haww! see i gave exactly nice nickname! RIPLE! yuuppiieee! *everyone looked at him as if he is an alien*
Man- hehe yaar!!! sahi to kaha maine!

Jan- okay! so ab second news  ki baari!!!! *she was about to say something when 3 shouts were heard*

Rits/Ari/Pari- Wohhooooo!!!!!! *their husbands were little confused but somewhere they knows what is happening with them*
Jan- what happened yaar!
Rits/Ari/Pari- Can you guys just believe itttt!!! Our/My company's meeting is fixed with QUEEN! we just got a mail from Reem Sameer! Telling that QUEEN is little busy so she accepted the mail!!! Dammnn! am too happyyy!!!!

Avu gulped her saliva! she looked at AshJan with puppy eyes as  she don't wanna reveal it now! but they both nodded their heads in no!

Jan- Congrats! Waise QUEEN se milna chahoge?
Rits/Aru/Pari- ham mil sakte hai na Queen se? agar aisa possible hai to yes! kab kaha? kal bhi thik rahega! kabhi bhi! bas ek baar!
Jan- utni der nahi lagegi! abhi milwati hu na!
Rits/Aru/Pari- Abhi? yaha reception me! Are yaar!Queen kyu hogi yaha!
Jan- aise kaise nahi hog! jab uska khud ka reception hai!
Man/Luck/Bhav/Rits/Aru/Pari- WHAT THE HELL? ye reception Avu aur Sid ka hai na?
Jan- ha Avu aur Sid ka hi hai!
Man/Luck/Bhav/Rits/Aru/Pari- phir ye reception QUEEN ka kaise hua? ek min! do you mean ki AVU is QUEEN?
Ashdeep and Jan nodded their heads and Avu closed her eyes tightly when she saw  they all are coming to hug her! After sometime they broke the hug! their excitement was on peak (Ps:- they are in a corner of the hall where none is their! and till now only some guests has come) 

Pari- uh umm I don't know what to say! 
Rits/Aru- hamara bhi yahi haal hai!! Avvuuu! nah we are sorry! Mam nah Queen yeah Queen! *Rits, Aru and Pari's hands were literally shivering!*
Pari- yeah Queen!

Avu- yaaar Vaishu di bhi yahi kar rahi hai and tum log bhi! common dudes we are best friends right! please mat karo aisa!
Rits/Aru/Pari- but it was our dream! you are our role model!  bas thode din tak! please?
Avu- uggh okay! 
Jan- chalo yaar! Pari ham me se kisi ko nahi jaanti na! introduction karwalo!
Pari- nah mujhe pata hai!! Bhav ne sab ka introduction diya tha! and ab mujhe ye bhi pata chal gaya hai ye dono *pointing at Sidneet* rivals hai! matlab u k it's completely unique love story! TWO RIVALS or TWO LOVERS! sahi hai na?
SidNeet- But who said we are Lovers? who said it is even going to be a love story? WE BOTH HATE EACH OTHER TO THE CORE!
Pari-see! couple goals! 

How was the chapter?

Excited for next one?

Tag your friends!

Words Count- 1455

Any mistakes then feel free to correct them!
Vote and comment and do Inline comments please! 
Tab tak Take care and stay tuned!
Love you all!
Bubbayee! 
Thanks for reading LOVE-IT JUST HAPPENS!