Chapter 20:- Propose!

Heyyo! Am backk! Let's start with the chap!

Abhi- Am sorry! Actually I know you are just messing around but am sorry for all the mistakes I have done and will do in future! I love you and am sorry! Please forgive me?
Vaish chuckled and hugged him whereas out of nowhere Man said something which made Sidneet choke on their saliva!

Man- Hey! Why don't Sid propose Avu! I know they are married but still! What say people?
Whole group including Abhinavi- Yesss! ( Group's voice was mischievous)
Man- Common Sid!!! 

Sid looked towards VA! if she was kinda stopping him or koi bahana dhund raha tha for getting escaped from this trap! Only sentence was in his heart!

JAB DOST AISE HO TO DUSHMAN KI KYA ZARURAT? 

Sid sighed and one of the worker gave him a rose! Avu was standing their with wide eyes! she don't know what to even say! cause she knows atlast she need to accept the proposal!

Sid knelt on his knees and closed his eyes!

Sid- Will you marry me?  *he sighed as he finally said that in one go*
Man- aree no! ye ek dam pikha dikh raha hai!
Abhi- yupp! kuch different chahiye!
Man- but yaha par kuch unique nahi hai! chalo Avu u only propose! 
Avu- WHY? uh i mean Why nott! i will! *she said and passed a *why me* look to the group who were chuckling internally with a innocent face externally! 

Avu knelt down finally!

Avu closed her eyes tightly! as if scared for getting a yes but atlast she opened them!

Avu- W.ill you ma.. marry me?
Sid internally was thinking, what to answer but he donno why! Some where he wanted this!

Sid- Yes! *he said nodding his head in side ways*
Avu saw it and this was the first time she was proud on him genuinely! 
Abhinavi noticed that but focused on words whereas whole group rolled their eyes and murmured! 

Jan- huh!
Ash- we knew!
Ran- they will 
Aru- do 
Rits- something 
Man- like!
Luck- this!
Bhav- uggh!
Pari- chill! ek na ek din wo khud apne aap ek dusre ko  propose karege!
JaiReem- yea!

Jan- Everything is doneeee! so dance timeeee!!! *she said chirping*
Abhi- ya okay! I will ask DJ to play songs! 
Jan- and yeah! close the lights too *she said eyeing SidNeet*
Abhi- but why closing lights! i mean....?
Jan- for feel!
Abhi- okay *shrugs his shoulders* 

DJ played the songs and everyone were dancing! (couple dance) and some Aunties gaze were fixed on SidNeet!

Sid's hands were on her waist but not touching it and Avu's hands were around his neck but she kept them inches away from his neck! Sid picked her up and this was the time Avu caught Sid's neck and Sid caught Avu's waist comfortably! Both were feeling current running down their veins! They looked at each other! Their eyes got locked! and Sid twirled her,still maintaining the eye lock! Sid put her down and pushed her and then again pulled her back! and atlast their signature step! Still the eye contact didn't break! both were trying to know what's hidden behind those attractive eyes but weren't able to reach their! Their eye lock was broken by the sound of clapping! They looked at each other with wide eyes and then at front! what they saw shocked them!

Lights were on and the song was stopped! none was their on stage except them! and they freaking had an romantic eye lock with each other and plus their whole group saw them!! And they knew now they need to face the teasing looks of the group but they were shocked to see them giving proud looks! they confusedly turned their face towards other people and saw the same teasing looks which they excepted to be pasted on the faces of their  group! but those people's  teasing looks were enough for them to turn  red!  

Jannat came on stage!

Jan- So ladies and gentle men! A big round of applause for this wonderful couple! I mean how is this even possible! uh I mean how is this possible to dance like this as they met only 2 days before! this was totally UNEXPECTED! A big round of applause! 

Everyone clapped for them and here comes the last part that is cake cutting cermony!

Cake was bought by one of the worker! 

SidNeet cut the cake but Sid's eyes were teary! One drop of tear slowly rolled down from his eyes! Abhi saw this and his eyes couldn't control itself to get filled with tears! they both looked at VA! She sighed and asked them to wipe their tears whereas from inside she was dying to get a shoulder to cry! She needed her_____! SidNeet made everyone eat cake! Atlast with wishes and most specific some weird wishes and blessings of the guests the reception ended! Only Asd and Asm with the group were present!
Asm- Avu beta! we are going now! Byee! Take care! and ha kisi ko pareshaan mat karna!
VA- umm uski guarantee mai leti hu! aap chinta mat kariye! 
Asm- jii! ham chalte hai!
Jai and Reem hugged Avu! Jai kissed Avu's forehead and wiped her tears!
Jai- Abhi Bhai....
Abhi- Jai! don't worry! She is my sister!
Jai hugged Abhi then Sid with some threats! followed by Man Luck Bhav and Fais! He touched VA's legs with Reem only to get some lovely wishes from her! They both Bid bye and left with those devils!

VA- Avuu! kaise rahti ho tum wo logon ke saath! uh bura mat maan na but aren't they still with those 90's thoughts! ye mat sochna ki mai tumhe bhadka rahi hu! 
Avu- are nahi Mummy ji! I know bas zara protective hai and they care for me as u know this marriage everything means alot to them!
VA- yaah! but they are your parents and i told about them! umm sorry!
Avu- aree nahi Mummy ji! I k woh aise hai! I don't mind! after all you are also my mother right? 
VA- yea!!
Avu smiled!
VA- Mann! what a surprise!!! Arishfa! Ritika! Manjul! Lucky! Bhavesh!
Ari/Rits/Man/Luck/Bhav- Credit goes to Jaanu!
SidNeet/ Ashdeep - Whaattt?
Jan- yepp! actually maine information nikali! and u know right!itne bade company me kaam karein! and ofcourse bohot aasaan tha!
Avu- Jaanu! kitne baar kahu! tu waha par kaam nahi karti! tere bina pata nahi mera kya hota! 
Jan- acchha! okay okay! i give up!!

Words Count- 1050

How was it?

Best part?

Worst part

Favourite part?

Vote and comment! Motivates alottt!

Bubbbayee!

Love you alll!