Chapter 11:- Phone Number

Heyya! Ayesha hereee! :) 

Everyone went back to their home! 

Let's peep into Nigam Mansion!

Time 8:00 pm

In Ashdeep's room

Ashi's pov 

Is it like am thinking? it can be but i seriously need to find out about it! One minute i will call Jan and ask her to send me queen's phone number! Yeah i can do this! 

Meanwhile Ran came out of bathroom having a bath and was confuse to see Ash lost in her thoughts! He shaked her and she came out of her thoughts!

Ran- Ash what happened? U look tensed? Any problem?

Ash- ek min Ran bas ek min!

Ash called Faisu as she forgot to ask Jan's number while coming back home! And to her luck Faisu received the call!

Faisu- Hello! Ash di Boliye!

Ash- Hi! Umm Faisu can u please send me Jan's phone number! And i hope Jan shared everything about our relation with each other!

And here Ran was shocked to here Jan!

Faisu- Ha batadiya! Am sending you right away!

Ash- Thanks!

Faisu- No problem Di! Bhejdiya!

Ash- Thike Fais! Will talk later! Bye!

Faisu- Bye!

And as soon as the call disconnected Ran started showering Ash with the questions but Ash didn't even care about it now as it didn't seem much important than the work she was going to do! And she called Jan and she received it!

Jan- Hello! Good Evening! Jannat Sheikh here! 

Ash- Jan! It's me!

Jan- Ohh! Hello Ash di! Boliye?

Ash- Wo mujhe queen ka number chahiye tha!

Jan- k..kyu c..hahiye?

Ash- Jan why are u stuttering?

Jan- Pehele ye bataiye aap ko Queen ka number kyu chahiye?

Ash- Kuch kaam tha! Abhi do!

Jan- Queen se puchkar bhejti hoon!

Ash- Ohk

And the call disconnected! And here Ash was left with no option so she answered all the questions of Ran! But didn't shared her doubt!

Scene change

In Sidneet's room

Sid and Avu both were checking emails in their respective laptop's and suddenly Avu's phone rang and as her phone was on charge and as the switch was at sid's side so it was kept on his nightstand!

Sid's pov

We both were doing our respective work when Nakchadi's phone rang! Caller Id "Jaanu *with a heart*" Is he her boyfriend? She shouldn't have a bf! Ek min Sid! It's her life she can do anything!

Here he was lost in his  thoughts and Avu was continuously asking him to pass the phone but he was just holding the phone and by every second his grip on the phone was getting hard! After getting fed up she atlast bursted out!

Avu- SIDDHARTH NIGAM BACK TO EARTH!!! 

And as soon as sid heard it his fingers automatically started shivering and the phone unbalanced  and by mistake the call received and it was on speaker and finally it fell on the bed!