Chapter 13:- Proud of you!

Heyya! Ayesha here! I guess the most awaited chap is this one? Am i right my dear readers? And i am really sorry for making you guys wait for this long as i am having health issues and am felling low too! First vote on this chap! voted? Okk so let's start the chap!

Avu's pov

Ash- It will be my pleasure baby doll!

Avu- Twin-*That's when i realised she called me baby doll!*Uh Mrs. Rai did u said something?

Ash- Baby Doll piche paltho*She said with a strict tone to hide her happiness and excitement! dude common who won't be happy to meet their idol face to face!*

Avu- uh Twinkle di! wo...um uh vo baat a..isi h...ai kii....i ummmm vo! *I was shocked as Twinkle di  hugged me tightly*

Author's Pov

Ash was hugging her tightly, Happiness was written all over her face with some happy tears indicating she was the most happiest person! She was proud of her baby doll!!!The feeling of your someone close being your idol is completely another feeling and when that someone close is your soul sissy then it goes to another level!!After sometime they broke the hug!

Ash- Baby Doll! I..i don't have words to praise you! Gurl just I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! You know what mujhe laga hi tha ki tu hi Queen hai! mujhe pehele hi samaj jana chahiye tha u k!! you are  THE ONE AND ONLY!!!

Meanwhile Avu was having happy tears as her soul sissy again proved that she is with her! always in every situation!! in every aspect! in every happy and sad moments! she is her strength! she understood her as none does! she became  her bff! her mother! her soul sissy! her every thing!!! (Tag your soul sissy! from whom you got these feelings! Mine is dreams_of_sidneet Love yaa sissyyyy!!!)

Ash- Avu tu na sach mai one and only hai! and chal ab sab bata kya kya hua ye 2 years mai?
Avu- Ash di! can we talk after having dinner? *she said avoiding the topic*
Ash- thike par dinner se  pehele sabko khush khabri to dedu! *she said and ran towards the door but Avu was too fast to know what she is going to do! so she ran and closed the door and passed a glare to Ash*
Avu- Ash di nahi batana mujhe! dekho aap mujh par proud feel kar rahein hai! par bakhi sab ka kya? aur Vaish di to mujhe idol manti hai na! to rehne dete hai na! life smooth chal rahi hai to vaise hi chalne dete hai? kyu ham fate ko change karein! hai na? *she said trying to convince Ash! and Ash who understood her point nodded her head and Avu did a victory dance in her own world* (Readers ready to kill Me?)

Ash- Thike! Chal ab hat!! dinner ke baad baat karenge okay?
Avu- hmm thike!
Avu moved believing her Twinkle Di but but but this time Author wants to safe her own life!
Ash ran as fast as she could and even skipped some stairs to reach the living room and Avu to ran behind her to safe her secret! And at the dining table everyone were waiting for them to come so that they could start having dinner but they were shocked to see the Soul sisters running! but were more shocked to see Ash running as fast as she could and Avu running behind her with full force!

Avu was running as fast as she could to catch Ash! Ash went and hid behind Abhi but dear wrong move! because Abhi didn't supported Ash and took his revenge and Avu was about to catch Ash but she ran and hid behind Sid!! Ash and Avu both were panting heavily when Jan understood what actually is happening here but she don't want to walk so she pushed Faisu to catch Ash! And here again the game starts and Faisu and Avu came from different side to catch Ash and finally they caught her! And Avu closed her mouth with her hand! and she let out a sigh and opened her eyes only to see everyone were shocked as hell except Jan who was nervous!!

VA- yaha ho kya raha hai? hame bhi batao
Avu- Mummy ji kuch nahi hehe! vo bas ham yuhi bhag rahein the!
VA- kuch to hua hai! Ashu tu bata!
Ash- Mub mmy vob Abu Quuun hai (Mummy vo Avu Queen hai)
Vaish- hai?
Ash then pointed towards Avu's hand and now Avu know none can help her so she slowly removed her hand and suddenly the design of floor looked very precious for her and she started staring their! And Ash started to say!
Ash- haa!! Thank you mummy!!! ab suno sab!! Jan aap uthkar Avu ke paas chale jao!
Jan- kyu? *Ash glared her* kyu nahi! jaati hoon! *she said and sat on the chair near Avu*