Chapter 6:- Fight

Ashi's pov

After unpacking my luggage with the help of Ran and and some teasings, Me and Ran went to Sid's roo- Oh I am sorry! Sid and Avu's room with popcorns! Why popcorns? would get to know just wait and watch! and as excepted  we entered in the room we weren't at all shocked to see the scenario! Whole bed sheet messed,Pillow covers 100m away from pillows ,pen and papers lying  on the floor, laptop 's on the sofa! Avu's and sid's hair completely messed and Avu was sitting on Sid's chest! I guess she is hitting him! And guess what my guess was correct she is hitting him not aware of our presence!and  Well did you think that we might have thought they were romancing! It's  impossible! (Author- But Impossible spells I'm possible) I turned towards Ran who wasn't at all shocked and was casually looking at the scenario as me! I said him through my eyes * Let's make them aware of our presence and a little teasings to pwease and as always her couldn't resist my puppy eyess and said *Ok* through his eyes,you know soulmate's talent or lover's talent, did you experience it?!

Ashi's pov end

Author's pov

Ashi- Umm Ran I guess we should come after sometime they are busy in  their fight and romance!

Ran- yes let's go Ash!

Sid and Avu who were busy in fighting came back to real world and were shocked to see them here and they were more shocked to see their position because they were not aware of ittt!!

Avu- Twinkle di first point we weren't romancing we were fightingg and I and romance with this bandar! Can't happen at alll!!!

Sid- Mai kaunsa mare jaa raha hu iss nakchadi se romance karne ke liye! Kabhi dekhi hai aine me apni shakal ek dam billi jasi aankhe hai jangli billli!!

Avu- Tum kaunse "handsome grah" ke raja ho par ha ek grah ke raja ho................................. ..............................................aur wo haiii....................... vo haiiii........................................"bandar grah"( As soon as she said this sid's eyes which were sparkling with hope got broke into million pieces and Ashdeep who were eating popcorn and were waiting to know how will avu break his hope controlled  their laugh knowing the fact if they would laugh they would stop fighting and they were used to this)tumhari zaroorat kya thi mere khane ki taarif karne ki! Kitna tease kya hai nahi pata tumhe! 

Sid- Aur agar na karta to tum kehti ki " Maine khana itna acha banaya hai par tumhe taarif karne kaha aati hai jab dekho jab self obsessed "

Avu- Mai nahi bolti aisa!!!!!

Sid- Raat ko kisne kaha tha "Agar aap khud ki taarif se hatenge to bahar ke logon ke bare me pata chalega"

Avu- Ugggh raat ki baat chodo tumm!!!! Tum na ek number ke Idiotic bandar ho!Irritator ho! Uggh Stupid ho,arrogant ho brainless ab aur zyada words nahi hai mere paas tumhe describe karne ke lie

Sid- Hawww Hai Bhagwan!! Yeh apne pati parmeshwar ko Idiot stupid brainless bol rahi hai! Nakchadi aisa nahi karte! Apne pati se izzat se baat karna chahiyee

Avu- Jo aagya aapki *She said and jumped down the bed and took   the pillow from down and threw it at Sid and here starts the pillow fightt!*

And Ashdeep who wanted to watch more but thought to stop it as it was tooo muchhh noww!!!and SidAsh also need to prepare for the meetingg and they even want to know about this wedding thing

Ash- Just stopp this fight!!! Now it's enough and tell me how did this fight start?(Readers also wanna know?Right) And no putting blames on each other just tell me I will decide who is correct and who is wrong?( She shouted but  to her luck the room was sound-proof)