Chapter 16:-New entries!

Heyyo! Ayesha here! Am not gonna say anything about the votes *tight forced smile* As i know you guys are here to demotivate writers! Congrats! you are successful in demotivating us! A big round of applause from my side to the silent readers!! Can't you guys just give your vote! just one vote!As if you guys will get affected by this! And from tmrw you won't see me asking for votes! I won't ask! if u even give mee 2 votes! I will be happy!Let's start the chap!

Avu- Bandar! *she said but as excepted their was pin drop silence as all were controlling their laugh at this as new students were already warned for this by their siblings or their friends!*
Avu- kya hua yaar!?? hasi nahi aayi tum logo ko? *she said little confused but yaar controlling ki bhi ek limit hoti hai and here everyone burst out laughing except Ashdeep and Jan who were controlling and Arily and Sid who so wanted to murder her right away*

Sid- SILENCE!! *He shouted and everyone was silent except giggles of Avu*
Sid- So! Ms. Nerd knows to to give savage answers!
Avu- yupp! Mr. Bully! iske saath am black belt in Karate! 
Sid- OMG Am scared!! Mujhe koi bacha lo is se! (Fake scared) Darta nahi mai!
Avu-  Abe o! sachi keh rahi hoon! ek laat padegi  na to tera future khallaas!
Sid- Izzat se baat karna nahi sikhaya maa baap ne? *Avu's eyes filled with tears but she rolled her eyes and blinked twice*
Avu- Maa baap par mat aiyo! nahi to.........
Sid- Nahi to kya ha? kya? Kuch nahi karsakti tum!
Avu- bohot kuch kar sakti hu!
Sid- jaiseeeeeeeee?
Avu- ye abhi jo tamasha hua hai na! vo mai principal ko bata dungi *Sid and Arily starts laughing*
Sid- duh! saboot kya hai?
Avu- yeh sab jo yaha par tamasha dekh rahein hai na! vo sab saboot hai!
Sid- Seriously? yaha par maine abhi kuch kaha? maine kuch kiya kya? *none said* Mai tum logon se kuch puch raha hu! Maine kuch kiya hai kya? 

A big NO was heard by which Avu was taken back!

Avu- Koi na! ye baat yaha khatam nahi hogi!!! REVENGE will be taken soon! very sooon.... *she glared at him and took her bag and bumped her bag with his shoulder and started walking and meanwhile Sid to took his bag and started walking! they both had only one sentence in their heart!

I SO HATE HIM/HER!!!

Flashback ends!

And everyone except Sidneet burst out laughing! while they both rolled their eyes at this!

Faisu- Matlab! They both were rivals from first day of their college!
Ashdeep/Ash- yupp!

Faisu- waise Sid tujhe apne future ka khayal rakhna chahiye tha (he said and both blushed hard getting the point)

Ashdeep/Jan- Sahi hai! 

Faisu- Ohh! what was the revenge? (Here everyone burst out laughing except Sid)

Ashdeep/Jan- We will tell later! We reached!!

All got out of the hall and started walking towards the reception hall! VA, Abhinavi and Anaya were coming out of their car! They reached the hall and Avu and Sid were on the stage, Abhinavi and VA were welcoming the guests and checking the arrangements! Anaya was with Ashdeep who were with Sidneet, Faisu was with Jan whereas Jan was waiting for some people!

After sometime Jaireem with Ad, Am came their! Jaireem came and directly walked or you can say ran towards the stage and took Avu in a bone crushing hug! JaiReem were crying and Avu was trying hard to control her tears but she couldn't and her tears made their way down from her eyes to her cheeks! Everyone present their were adoring their bond except  those to devils who were passing weird looks to them! first of all they never wanted to come here but as they wanted to know whether Avu said something to them or not! 

They were about to part the hug when a voice stopped them! 

Sm1- Wah! Matlab hamare bina hug karloge!
Sm2- Wahi to na! Sab hame bhul gaye!
Sm3- Haa hame to yaha aana hi nahi chahiye tha!
Sm4- Sahi kaha! Chalo yaar!

Avu- Aru! Luck! Ritu, Jul *she whispered shouted* *She ran and hugged them tightly*  

They all were having happy tears! (Sidneet, Ashdeep, Jannat, Arily, Ritsman)

Avu wasn't ready to break the hug! She was damn happy to get her gang and friends back! Meanwhile everyone except Abhinavi and VA were giving weird looks!

Rits- Okay! okay! stop it yaar! aur  Sid to ye bata tu Neet ke reception mai kya kar raha hai? Did Jaanu dragged you? but phir bhi tu- (Avu closed her mouth eyeing her to shut-up and look at the surroundings as she got that rits understood she removed her hand from her mouth!)

Rits asked Jan through her eyes ki what is happening here! but Jan was still waiting for someone! She was feeling restless now! After few minutes a man in  his early twenties with a beautiful woman entered!! As soon as Jan saw him, She just ran to him and hugged him lightly! The man too hugged her back! 

Jan- Bhav!!  I missed youu!
Bhav- tu hi mujhe chodkar gayi thi! mai nahi! I to missed you alottttttt! Waise kya hua! tu keh rahi thi na ki whenever i will meet you! Mai itni or se hug karungi ki teri saari haddiyan tut jayegi! Kya hua? Energy khatam hogayi kya!

Jan- you won't believe! Chod de yaar! tu hi mera mazaak udayega!
Bhav- Bol de yaar! aisi bhi kya baat hai!
Jan- nah! tu pehele bol tu nahi hasega!
Bhav- uh! i can't promise but will try!
 Jan shared about the marriage and her being pregnant which made Bhav roll on the mat while catching his stomach!! 

Bhav- JOKE OF THE ETERNITY!! 
Jan- jaa yaar! mat kariyo believe! 
Bhav- sachi na? you are looking serious! isliye puch raha hu!
Jan- yupp!
Bhav- pehele ye bata tera husband kaha hai?
Jan- kyu? *she asked as his tone wasn't sounding as a normal one*
Bhav- kon hai yaar!
Faisu- Me?!
Bhav- OMG!!!  DUDE!!! tere paas ye chudail ko sambhalne ki taakat kaha se mili!

Fais was still confused about all this going on! 

Fais- uh?

Jan- tu ye sab chod! ye bata ye kaun hai?
Bhav- Oh! She is my Wife! Pari!
Jan- Awwie! bohot pyaari hai ye! tujhe kaha se mili i mean kabhi  aine me dekhi hai apni shakal!
Jan giggled accompanied by Pari!
Pari- Congrats!
Jan- Thanks! Kuch seekh apni wife se! Congrats ke jaga tu mujh par has raha tha!
Bhav- ha ha koi na! ye bata Avi kaha hai! waise Congrats! 
Avu- vo u know aap dono bff ki baatein ho rahi thi to  how could i have dared to interrupt! 
Bhav- Accha? tu ruk abhi *he was about to run but was caught by Jan*
Jan- Vibha ma! can we talk in private for few minutes! *she said when she saw the wierd looks of the people which clearly said *What is happening here!*

VA- yeah sure!
Arily, Ritsman and Bhavesh with Pari mouthed a hello to Abhinavi and VA and went in a side to talk! where none was their!

How was the chap?

Words Count- 1200

What will be the reaction of Arily, Ritsman and Bhavesh when they will get to know about Avu being Queen and about Avu's reception which is of even Sid's!

Will give the character sketch of the new entries in next chap!

Till then Take care, Stay tuned
Love you guyss!
Bubbayee!
Thanks for reading LOVE-IT JUST HAPPENS