Chapter 18:-This type of people exist!

Heyyo lovelies! Here is the next chap! and from today on wards I will set goals! And till it won't get completed! am not gonna publish next one! And this time am damn sure! and I guess I would start the real story here! which is completely of SUSPENSE! Play the above song when I tell! u know to get feel! And all the best for the GOALS! am giving really small target as it is starting! so co-operateee! 

SidNeet- But who said we are Lovers? who said it is even going to be a love story? WE BOTH HATE EACH OTHER TO THE CORE!
Pari-see! couple goals!
Man- It's not couple goals! it's RIPLE goals! kitne baar kahu mai!
Sidneet- WE ALREADY TOLD WE HATE EACH OTHER! 
Man/Luck- tumhare kehne so kuch nahi hoga!
Bhav- yuppp!
Ashdeep- Baat to sahi hai! Tum logo ke kehne se kuch nahi hoga!
Fainat- Ofcourse! kya pata tumhe love hojaye!!!
Aru/Rits- zaroor hoga!
Avu- okay! ye sab baad me but please don't reveal about my identity to anyone please?
All- ha vo to without saying hai! u don't take tension! and now don't say thanks! *Avu smiled and nodded*
Pari- Anyways ab bolo! sab mere-
JaiReem- Ham log bhi hai tere saath! Ms. Pawiii!
Pari- MR. JWAI AND MS.REEWII!!! *she whisper shouted*

JaiReem- yupp MS.Pawii!
Pari literally jumped on them! the trio were hugging each other tightly! They three were hugging each other,never ever want to leave each other!

They broke the hug to  see questioning looks of their groups! they 3 side hugged each other! seeing each other with big monkey grins on their faces! but suddenly Pari's mind clicked and she bet Jai with full force on his back! which cause Reem to get alert and she bet on Pari's back! which means Reem is the winner! and Jai was still on the floor catching his back!

Pari- uggh! tu hamesha aisa karti hai! yaaar it's truly cheating! challenge mujhe yaad aaye! and jite to!
Reem- Galti teri hai! kisne kaha tha pehele maarne ko?
Pari- but mujhe pehele yaad aaya challenge ke baare me! and I should be the winner!
Reem- nah! me ish!
Pari- Na- ek min Nooo! *she whisper shouted*
Reem- Let's talk with your babes! phone de! i will chat with him! yaad hai last time maine us se chat kiya tha and us se aisa laga ki u were chatting! phone dedo pweaseee! this time no chatting! i will change my voice and talk with him!
Pari- okay! ja maaf kiya! but aisa mat karna! *she said eyeing towards Bhav but reem didn't understood*
Reem- nah! I need to have a talk with him! bohot din hogaye!
She snatched the phone and called her Babes and the phone rang near them! Reem got confused that how phone is ringing here!  she looked their and found Bhav showing his phone to her! and his sugar coated smile was enough for her brain to ring it's bells!
Bhav- Jerry!!! 
Reem- hehe Tom?

 she gulped her saliva and hid behind Sid! Avu looked at her with wide eyes as she some where knows what is going to happen here! Bhav came to catch Reem but Reem pushed Sid towards Avu not before whispering a sorry and ENJOY! and she ran from their but as Bhav needed to change his direction, it took him seconds but in that seconds Reem went and hid behind Pari! here Avu was about move from her place but late as Sid already landed on her! but he kept hands beside her immediately! so that his weight doesn't burden on her! 

let's leave that tom and jerry as we want to know most about Sidneet!

Play the song now!

Sid was staring at her face! For both of them everything was stopped! it was just them! Meanwhile everyone stopped their talks and fights and were looking at the duo with wide eyes! Sid used his one hand and removed the hairs which were stopping him to view a beautiful face (common he is gymnast so it's easy for him to balance on one hand) He was moving his face forward when suddenly Abhinavi out of nowhere shouted to bring them out of their lovely moment! Sid and Avu's both eyes went wide as hell! they looked at each other with hate but little bit