Chapter 10 :- Deal

Heyya! Ayesha here! :) 

Jannat Faisal Sheikh

My fav pic of Jannat di!

A cute sweet hot bubbly talkative girl and a little childish too is married to Faisal Sheikh! Is college bestie of Sid or you can say Bawli! Sister  figure to Avu! Ships Sidneet from their college time! Is now pregnant! Knows Avu is Queen! and is very loyal towards her husband! 

Faisal Sheikh 

A tall handsome man! Is now married and is loyal to his wife! Known as Sid's PA and his buddy! Was introduced to Sid as his PA and now is not less than his brother! Doesn't knows who is Queen! nor knows the relationship of Bawla Bawli! Respects Gi...

A tall handsome man! Is now married and is loyal to his wife! Known as Sid's PA and his buddy! Was introduced to Sid as his PA and now is not less than his brother! Doesn't knows who is Queen! nor knows the relationship of Bawla Bawli! Respects Girls!

Let's start with the Chap!

Jan-Tujhe problem kiya hai! Idiot Stupid Brainless Ugghh I am going!

Sid-Ja ja kon tujhe rok raha hai!

Meanwhile with Fais and Ash

Fais was thinking why Jan was with Sid! and his face was changing every 2 seconds! and seeing  this Ash was very confused!

Ashi's pov

Why did Reem mumbled "Akdu hai kaisa rahti hogi meri bestie!" 1 min she told bestie that means Avu and Reem are still bff yaar inki dosti ke liye ek hats off banta hai! matlab jabse ye chote the yeh ek dusre ke sath hai! Aur Jan bhi yaha hai matlab Jan aur Avu abhi bhi sisters ke jaise hai! In dono ko na ek dusre ka har secret pata hai! Aur ye Bawla Bawli jo hai ye to college ke most famous bff the! aur mujhe pata hai sid ke achanak chodkar jane se bhi inke friendship par asar nahi padega! Jan aur mai to sisters ke jaise the! ek min Jan aur Queen kya khusur pusur kaar rahe hai! Aur na mujhe aisa kyu laga  ____________________________________________ _________________________________________(let's keep it as secret) Anyways after few mins Jan started walking slowly and from morning she is looking pale! and as soon as sid matched her she joined him! Aur mai bol rahi hu na ye sirf 2 mins mai gussa ho kar chale jayengi aur avu yaha par hoti to yehi bolti! aur exact 2 mins maine dekha jan kitna irritate ho rahi hai! yeh itna irritate to nahi hoti thi! ab kya hua! aur ye fais ke chahre ka rang kyu badal raha hai! mai aur fais ek dusre ko jaante hai aur fais mujhe apni behan maanta hai!

Whispering (Fais and Ash)

Ash- Fais kya hua

Fais- Ash di meri wife kisi ke sath kusur pusur kar rahi hai aur mai kuch nahi kar sakta! *he was angry so he blabbered*

Ash- uh-w.what to do you mean by wife?

Fais-Uh she is my wife Jannat Faisal Sheikh

Ash- She is freaking married? *she shouted but none was their in the corridor except them*

Ash- Uh i am sorry Queen! And can u excuse Ms.i mean Mrs.Sheikh for 2 mins

Avu who understood what they were talking replied to Ash

Avu/Queen- Okk Mrs.Rai but not more than 2 mins!

Ash- Sure!

And here Jan's face was like *Ab mera kya hoga* and she passed a look to Avu and left with Ash!

Jan- Okk Queen!

Jan and Ashi went to a corner and the remaining started walking

Jan- Ashu di! *she said and hugged her which she reciprocated*

Ash- pagli kitna dhundhne ki koshish ki tujhe par tu mili hi nahi! sid to chala gaya tha phir tu bhi chali gayi aur tera andholan tha na ki tu shaadi nahi karengi and all! aur tu kha rahi hai ya nahi ha kitni patli aur pale dikhrahi hai!

Jan- uh-vo Ifellinlove

Ash-huh?

Jan- I fell in love *she whisper shouted*

Ash- U sure?

Jan-  Ash di aap Bawle ke jaisa kyu baat kar rahi hon! Apko meri baat par shak hai?

Ash- Jan tujhe hua kya hai! Itna irritate kyun ho rahi hai! Face ekdam pale hai! Kuch khaya hai subha se!

Jan- Ashu di! Ashu di! Ashu d! Apko nahi pata na to suniye I..I am pregnant

Ash- What? you are pregnant that means i am soon gonna be Masi!

Jan- Yes!

Ash- Tabhi mai sochu tera mood achanak change kyu ho raha hai!

Jan- What do you mean?

Ash- uh- Kuch nahi! chalo chalte hai!

Jan- Thike

Again AshJan started to walk and they reached the meeting room when they entered they saw all of them waiting for them!

Ash- Queen I am sorry for the delay!

Avu- No problem! Have a seat!

All are seated!

After the greetings  

Jan- Welcome All! Let's start with the presentation!

Jan started the presentation! after her presentation Fais started the presentation! And as it was profitable for both the company's! They locked the deal!

Sid- We are okay with the deal!

Avu/Queen- Sure! It's profitable for us too so we can lock the deal!

Sid- Okay! So it's a deal!

Jan- Wohooo! Everyone internally chuckled at her behaviour! 

Jan- Uh- I am sorry

Ash/Avu- Okk no problem!

Everyone stood up from their chair's and were walking towards the door!

Ash- Queen! U are my idol! I had come up this high just seeing you! U are really incredible! Can i have a pleasure to shake my hand with you? It's my dream! Please!

Avu/Queen - Sure Mrs.Rai 

During the handshake Ashi noticed something and her doubt got increased!

Everyone came out of the meeting room and started walking towards exit even Avu and Jan as Jaireem are their in the office! Jan had already packed her stuffs and they are in her car! Meanwhile Avu got a call and she excused herself and at the same time Ashi's phone rang! caller id Mumma So she too excused herself! After telling VA that they would be back in some time she turned back to go when she heard Queen saying something! And she immediately took out her phone and called someone but the person from other side  was talking to someone so it didn't connect and now she was 90% sure about her doubt! And everyone went back to their homes!

What is the doubt Ashi is having?

Words count- 1030

How was the chap?

Any flaws?

I will try to give double update and am extremely sorry for not posting the chap yesterday!

BYE BYE

Thanks for reading LOVE-IT JUST HAPPENS