cinq

jisung pov

   Before I left, I did a fast sweep of the area, Jeongin was talking to Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chan nowhere to be found. I know where the other horny couple is. Walking up to Jeongin fast, "I am heading out, I'll be at Minnie's, so just call me if you need let in." He smiled at me, "Thanks Sungie." "Enjoy. Bye guys." I smiled then walked off to my dorm before the rabbits could get there.

    "You are leaving so soon?" I stopped in my tracks, letting out a sigh, "Yes, I am Minho." He gave me a small smile, "I'll walk you back to your dorm." "That's okay. Thank you." "Well, then I will join you on your walk." He smiled bigger as he came closer to me, "Let's not." Putting my hands in my pocket, "It's a beautiful night, plus it is getting too much for me in there. Not a fan of frat parties anyway." I don't know what the fuck came over me, but I smiled a little. I let out a sigh to cover up my smile, "Okay." He smiled big as he came to stand by me.

   Unfortunately, we talked the whole way and I hate to admit it but Minho is not only hot, an amazing hockey player, but also fucking smart. He is the whole package, and he speaks three languages.

   "Here I am." I said, as we got to my building, "Thanks for walking me." He smiled, god no. I can't.

    "You are welcome, thanks for talking with me. See you later Jisungie." He started to walk away, "Minho." What the fuck, why did I do that.

    "Yeah?" He turned around and looked at me, with his hands in his pockets.

     "Um, I would invite you in to watch a movie, but Changlix will probably be heading to our dorm soon." He let out a chuckle, like a cute fuckboy laugh.

     "How about tomorrow night we watch a movie together?"

    I looked at him, is this a date? And why the fuck do I want to agree.

     "Maybe." He smiled and rolled his eyes, "I'll give you my number, tell me if that maybe turns into a yes." He pulled out his phone and I took it, "Don't use this all the time, it's just for tomorrow." I said, typing in my number then texted myself to save his. He smirked, "I'll see about that." He winked, "Goodnight Jisung." He said then walked off. What a fuckboy.

    I pulled out my key to unlock the dorm door, then walked to the elevator when my phone went off.

1st overall 🙄

Hope you are free tomorrow night ;)

I rolled my eyes as I stepped inside.

Jisungie✨

You are gay and you send me fucking local emojis. This feels homophobic🗿

1st overall 🙄

wOw, really calling me homophobic.

Jisungie✨

I mean the proof is in the emojis sir.

1st overall 🙄

Jisungie✨

I mean I could just block you.

1st overall 🙄

No!

Jisungie✨

I'll talk to you later.

     Putting my phone in my pocket, the elevator stopped on my floor. Changing, and grabbing a few things, I headed to Seungmin and Jeongin's dorm. Sighing, I unlocked the door, as soon as I hit the bed, Jeongin called me to say he needed to get in. Once I got him, we walked up to the room and I went right to bed.

—-
hope you enjoyed, i'm sleepy