Valentine's Day special

Im single and alone so a Valentine's Day special for my favorite couple. Just a little bonus cute Valentine's Day chapter. 

      Jisung's POV

     "Do I have to wear this?" Standing in front of the boys, wearing an all pink outfit. 

    "Yes! The theme for tonights game is pink out! And not only that, you look so cute and your fucking jaist is so small." Seungmin said with his hands on my shoulders, then my butt was slapped, "Not only your waist but your butt looks good as well." Jeongin said, turning to look at him as he smiled at me. Shaking my head, "Now, makeup." Seungmin said, going over to Seungmin's vanity, sitting down he started my makeup. 

   Once he was done, I watched as he smiled at me, "I'm guessing you did amazing as always?" "It just enough to show up but not a lot to over power the outfit." Smiling at him, "Thank you." Getting up, I looked at myself and Seungmin did a good job, it's cute. Sitting on the coach, I went through my phone, but honestly it was dry. Waiting for everyone else to finish, I thought about my mom, sighing. She wanted me to finish college before I started dating. I mean I dated in high school, but I spent more time worrying about those short relationships than school. Thank god, I am good at hockey, it was my saving grace to get into college. I mean my grades weren't bad, but their for sure were not the best. 

      "Okay, ready." Looking up at the bottoms, who looked amazing, smiling at my hot friends. 

    "Let's go." Felix said, putting on his Changbin button, and he says I am whipped for Minho, making a tch sound at him. Who in fact just gave me the middle finger, rolling my eyes and smiling at him as I lock up our dorm.  

     "I'll drive." Jeongin said, heading to his car, I can't believe, I am going to a hockey game in all pink for a boy. I know my mom is laughing at me right now, huffing as we head to the rink. Once there, I see Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, who thankfully were also wearing pink. 

   "Looking good Hannie." Tae yelled at me, "Kim, I would be quiet if I was you." I said as we got closer to them, bro hugging them, before I could even start a conversation, I was pulled away. 

   "Hey! I was trying to talk to them." Just then I looked to were Felix was pointing, it was Minho with flowers and bag of sour patch gummies. I stared at him, "Are you not going to go up to him?" Felix asked me, I felt a tear run down my face, smiling, wiping my face, I walked up to him. 

    "I didn't know if you like cheesy things, but you probably do because you are best friends with Felix. But anyway, will you be my valentine?" I let out a laugh to cover up my sob, "You know Valentine's Day isn't for another five months right." Taking the flowers, "But yes, I'll be your Valentine. But I am not wearing your jersey." He pulled me in for a hug, "It was worth a shot, soon you will wear it. All the WaG's* in the NHL wear their husbands jersey." Pulling back a little to look at him, "Don't push it Lee, we have our first date Saturday." "If we win tonight, can we move our date tomorrow night instead." Fixing his jersey, "Win the game and I will think about it." 

   Watching him smile, made me smile, he reached down and kissed my forehead, "I will win," Kissing my cheek, "and we will have our date a day early." "Yeah, yeah. Well then you better win 1st overall." "Can I get a good luck kiss?" "That's gay." Watching him roll his eyes, I kissed his cheek fast, "Go warm up before short-stack punches you." His ears were red, and his eyes looked like they held the stars in them. 

   "Look out, we will win!" Watching him walk off to the locker room, "Stupid hot, 1st overall pick*." Going over to the boys, I smelled the flowers, I love the smell of flowers. Smiling as I smelt them, I can't believe he got me these, and my favorite sour gummies. This stupid hot, caring 1st overall pick.