Fini

The school year passed by so fast, we finally on the NCAA Men's Hockey Championship for the first time in years. Graduation was here, watching Minho walk across the stage, my heart hurt. He won't be with me next year, coming into my dorm late at night, sitting in the study room with me, or yell at Changbinnie together. I sat with his parents, who were amazing, I may have fangirled over his dad a little bit.

His parents took us all out to dinner, where we found out Chan was asked to go to a try out for the Dallas Stars. Changbin is going to play for Team Canada's Men National team. And well, Minho starts his NHL season with the Toronto Maple Leafs in three months. We are spending his off season together, knowing I won't see him only when he plays against the Blackhawks. Packing up my stuff and putting it in storage, Minho came with me to see my mom. I mean it's a little weird to bring your boyfriend to a graveyard to meet your dead mother. But he was there with me for her birthday and her anniversary of her death, and he wanted to meet her. He is weird.

We moved him into his apartment in Toronto where I spent my days napping on his couch when he wasn't home. We talked about what I want to do after I am done with school and it was a hard conversation for us to have. I wanted to do music, which I can but he wanted me to be with him during the season. We both saw no problem with that, but I wanted to work back in Korea. In the end, we figured out a plan and we were going to make it work.

When it came time for us to graduate, Jeongin cried because it was just him left in college. I moved to Toronto with Minho, getting to see Changbin and Felix a lot since Team Canada practiced and played in Toronto. Those two got married as soon as Felix graduated. Hyunjin and Jeongin are still together, Hyunjin became an elementary school art teacher, and wants a whole hockey team of kids. Chan got a contract with the Dallas Stars, Seungmin went to vet school in Dallas, and a dog dad with Chan. Who's wedding is next year. I watch Minho play every home game wearing his jersey, standing with the other WaG's who welcomed me with open arms. I make music for Kpop groups, and a lot of western artist as well.

A year later

"Can you believe Jeongin and Hyunjin are moving to England, I can't believe he got the job." I said as I sat in the kitchen as Minho made us breakfast, "Come on his boyfriend is Hyunjin, this man models all his clothes for him." Minho said, turning around with his apron on, it was a Minnie Mouse one. Felix got him on their trip to Japan, it's cute, fits my big bad hockey player fiancé very nice.

"Remember we leave in two days for Jinnie's birthday. And Chan asked you not to bring up the lost during the playoffs." Not even looking up at him as he giggled, "I could just bring the cup with me instead." "You are horrible." Smiling at him, as he smiled back at me.

"Breakfast is done." He sat two plates down, not before giving me a kiss on the nose, "I'll wake up Lukas." Giving me a soft kiss on the lips not before kissing my tummy, "Eat up babies." I lightly slapped his arm, "I'm not pregnant." "Not yet." He smiled at me, dashing upstairs before I could hit him again. He stresses me out, soon enough, I heard the soft voice of Minho and a giggly two year old.

"Look who is up." Minho said as he stepped into the kitchen with the world's happiest baby, Minho kissed his whole face, the giggles never stopped. I love my boys more then anything is this world.

"Mommy." Lukas said, as he saw me, getting up, I walked over to them, "Good morning chipmunk." Kissing his chubby cheeks, that he got from me, he got Minho's nose and cute little moles.

"Daddy made breakfast, are you hungry." He nod his head, sitting him his highchair, Minho kissed his head. Grabbing his plate and cup, we started to eat together, talking to Lukas, and talking to each other. Once we were done, we got cleaned up and went for a walk.

Before Minho graduated, I got pregnant, it fucking sucked. He wasn't home, he almost missed the birth of our son, and I was still in school, I was going into my last semester of college. The boys helped a lot, and I couldn't have asked for better friends and even better uncles. Now Minho is going into his fourth year with the Leafs, and good god the off-season is my favourite. Watching him workout and or coming home sweaty, because I may give him his wish of another child.

It only took him three years to get with me and I am so thankful he never stopped trying. Am I thankful for the boys for taking me to the first home game our Junior year.   The stupid hockey team, where my future husband played for. The stupid, caring, loving first overall pick, hockey player, Lee Minho.

~~

Thank you for reading Hockey Team. I wanted to make it longer, but I felt that I would have drag out the book. But I think I left it on a good note, and a cute ending for the family. It's a shit book but I hope I get my point across, in a way. But thank you for reading, and yeah, thank you <3