40: eruption

[general chatroom.]

[4 out of 10 online.]

noys:
and then

i dont know

something just came over me and i woke up like

ive never experienced that before

iwa:
i think u had sleep paralysis

noys:
all the sleep paralysis demons out there and i get a goddamn animatronic from fnaf????????

is this what happens to ur brain when ur sober

i need to find my community on reddit now

hinata:
i had a dream i was a carrot once

iwa:
thank u for your insight hinata

hinata:
u are most welcome

bokuto:
arent you busy rn @ iwa?

iwa:
im trying to ignore akaashi

bokuto:
now why would you do that?

iwa:
uhhh...

.
.
.
.
.
.

"hey, eyes up here mister" akaashi snapped his fingers in front of iwaizumi's eyes.

"sorry... you know, i don't appreciate being strapped in a chair" iwaizumi said, a smile playing on his lips. he wriggled in his seat, his legs were tied to the chair.

"we didn't have another choice, you were going to bail on us" sugawara announced as he walked into the room, in his hands were bags of goodies that yachi and kenma flocked over to.

"i shouldn't even be here in the first place. also i was ditching for a reason that you guys would be very happy about" iwaizumi sighed, his phone buzzing as the others continued talking in the chatroom.

"yeah, perhaps, but this is also important" akaashi sighed.

"where is tooru by the way?" kenma asked, his mouth stuffed with marshmallows already.

"he is running late as he had a hair appointment but his hairdresser got into a car accident, so he had to find another one, which he was super upset about and he should be on his way now" iwaizumi rambled. "he texted me every excruciating detail of that including pictures of the car crash which i still don't understand how he got"

"you think that's weird? he once sent us pictures of our meeting with all of us in the picture..." suga said.

"how is that bad?"

"all of us. who the hell took the picture?" sugawara threw his hands up in disbelief. the other agreed with his thoughts, recalling the emotions of receiving those pictures.

there was a loud crash at a door, frantic shuffling and footsteps as suddenly the door to the room flew open, oikawa fell in, but soon scrambled to his feet and rushed towards iwaizumi.

iwaizumi looked at oikawa with pure appreciation in his eyes, taking in how the young man looked. his chestnut hair was extra puffy after his appointment, swirling at the ends, falling perfectly on his forehead, his cheeks were pink and his eyes practically sparkled... is this what they call the love vision?

"iwa!" oikawa threw his arms around iwaizumi, squeezing him tightly as the other basked in the warmth of the hug, wishing he could hug back, unfortunately to him, while one of his hands were free, the other was, well, tied to the chair.

"hey tooru" iwaizumi said in a soft tone voice.

"so you decided to come... well, wait why are you tied up?" oikawa took a step back before looking at the rest of the guys.

"he was planning to ditch" sugawara said.

"weren't you planning to ditch too?" oikawa asked. "how's your date?"

"we rescheduled. i'm going tomorrow" sugawara sighed.

oikawa exhaled deeply before proceeding to untie iwaizumi. "okay let's set you free"

"thanks" iwaizumi said and glared at kenma, who was the one to jump and blindfold him in the first place, the other pretended not to notice the ice cold stares.

"so what's on the agenda today?" yachi asked.

.
.
.
.
.
.

kuroo:
he's dead

we lost him

may you rest in peace iwaizumi

you will not be forgotten

iwa:
stop telling everyone im dead

noys:
no way?????????

bokuto:
and he'll rise up!!!!!!!!!

hinata:
the second coming is here!!!!!

iwa:
i was tied up

bokuto:
excuse me????????

what exactly are you doing there mister?????

oh no... is this the stripper at a bachelorette party situation???? is this the pizza delivery guy situation????

kuroo:
bro what

iwa:
ill leave that for ur imagination

[oiks is online.]

hinata:
man of the hour

oiks:
iwa stop stalling in the bathroom

all we are doing is karaoke

iwa:
i will not be forced to sing love songs

oiks:
we could literally hear you singing in the bathroom

now get ur ass here quick

iwa:
boys

i gotta go.

if i make it tonight...

i will let you know.

kuroo:
see you on the other side my friend.

bokuto:
may the force be with you.

hinata:
don't forget to subscribe.

noys:
and smash the like button

[iwa is offline.]

oiks:
he laughed just so you know.

noys:
good

bokuto:
wait what about your date?

oiks:
we talked and decided to spend some time together today and tomorrow and then go on a date

i can't believe it.

guys is this what love is

i wanna know what love isssssssssss

kuroo:
im sure you will

oiks:
oop he is here see ya

[oiks is offline.]

hinata:
i just. i love life right now.

[3 people are typing...]