Words Cant Explain(Zayn Malik Fanfic(COMING SOON))

PROLOGUE:

Belle's POV

My eyes widened when I saw a tall, attractive, nice bodied boy come towards me. I felt my heart racing. He came over with a smirk on his face.

"Hey babe." The hottie exclaimed.

"Oh.. Um hi." I said unsure.

I never seen him before. The way his eyes stared at me made my heart skip a beat. I loved his dimples on his face while he gave me a look. The kind of look you have when you see a right-bodied model.

He grabbed my waist and pulling me in. He obviously was happy with his choices. I didn't know what to do when he leaned into my neck, and start kissing me. Then he stopped and went to my ear.

"Your new. I like you. Your beautiful. And I'm Finn" he smirked towards me.

He didn't let me say anything. I felt uncomfortable. A stranger comes up and starts kissing and running my neck. I tried to pull away but he held me. I looked up worried.

"Don't worry babe, we will know each other good enough." He whispered.

"I would like my space." I said pushing against his chest.

He wouldn't let go and he was rough. I smelt the alcohol all over him. I was disgusted. What was I supposed to do?

Right when he tried to kissed my lips, someone pulled him back.

"Get off her mate!! She isn't a Barbie doll that you can play with!" A boy said.

"How you know that I'm not with her?" Finn replied still holding me ruff.

"Her worried face!" The boy snapped back.

Finn ignored him and started going to my neck. When he did that I saw the black haired boy. His jaw was intense. It looked like he was going to punch him.

Finn started nibbling at my neck an I hated it! I pushed as hard as I could against his chest. He smiled and tried to do it again. When the boy pulled him off of me and punched him. I couldn't help but squeal. I wasn't expecting that. Finn fell to the ground.

"You bastard!" Finn screamed at the boy.

The black haired boy grabbed my hand and pulled me out off the club. His grip was firm but I was glad I was away from that freak. I stopped when we started to walk down the stairs. The boy was startled. I hated being pulled around.

"Excuse me but who are you? And why is every guy pulling me? I asked showing my strength in my voice.

"Sorry. I'm Zayn. I hate boys like Finn. All over girls. I needed to save you. Plus your beauty is too good for him. I'm holding your hand so we can get out of her before it goes bad."

"Well, Zayn, I'm Belle and I hate being pulled around by strangers."

"Sorry. Can I ask to see your phone?"

I cautiously handed my phone over to Zayn. When he was doing something I began to look at the beauty in front of me. I saw he had tattoos. My favorite was his Zap tattoo. Then I realized he sent a text to himself.

______________________________________________________________________________

Lol this story is coming soon!!!

How does it sound? Good or bad? I'll write when I finish Everything Changes which won't be for a while but still....

Lol

Vomment!!!!

~harrystyles_fanpagge