Chapter 20

Chapter 20

•Belle's POV•

I held onto Howie's leash as he tried to pull me along. I laughed at how he always would make so much out of a walk but it was cute.

All of a sudden I got this feeling. A feeling like someone was watching me.

I flipped my head around behind me and saw no one there. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

My head turned back foreword and I felt myself thrown against a wall. I yelped and my grip on Howie's leash was loosened and he ran off.

I looked at the person who didn't let me move. He had dark brown hair that covered his eyes. His lips curved in a evil smile.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You know what I want." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked and he pulled out a knife and I tensed up. He put the knife to my neck and I had uneven breathing.

"I'm going to kill you and you aren't gonna stop me." He told me and pressed the knife against my skin. I screamed in pain as the blade touched my skin. He covered my mouth so I couldn't speak.

He stopped and then stabbed me in my stomach and I tried to scream.

I kicked my legs furiously and a sudden idea came to me.

I threw my leg up and kneed him in the balls. He groaned and bent over and I ran away holding my neck.

I turned around and saw that he got up and was following me.

I took a random turn and I ran into someone. I screamed and we both fell over.

I looked up to see Harry was there and he looked worried all over.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked and I grabbed his arm and started running.

"No time." I said and we ran fast. I turned around and saw the man was hot on our trail. My neck and stomach was in pain making me whimper. I saw the flat we stayed at and we both ran inside and locked the door right away.

My head spun around and everything seemed slow motion.

"Belle!" I heard someone say and I collapsed into someone's arm and I looked up and saw Harry held me looking down. His mouth was moving but no words came out. He screamed and I saw a vein come out of his neck. Soon Zayn was there and he picked me up and carried me bridal style. My arms were pulled by his chest and I felt his heart pumping fast.

Zayn put me down in the passenger seat and I looked outside and saw Howie run into the back seat.

My legs were up by my chest and I looked over at Zayn and he had one hand on my knee. I felt my eyes close and I allowed myself to let them stay closed for a little.

•Zayn's POV•

I held Belle bridal style into the hospital. In the car she passed out and she hasn't spoken for a long time.

"My girlfriends gonna die!" I yelled a the receptionist and soon nurses came running out. I laid her down and she was wheeled away. I stood there starring off and I couldn't believe what happened. I told Harry to stay there and take everyone here when they're ready.

I sat down on one of those uncomfortable hospitals chairs. I sat there worried sick wondering about Belle.

**

I stood up as Yasmin, Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Eleanor all came in. Yasmin looked at me and punched my arm.

"What the hell!" I said rubbing where she hit.

"That's for not keeping track of my best friend." She said and hugged me.

"That's for comfort." She said and got back. Eleanor also came up and hugged me.

We all sat down in the hospital waiting room with no words to say. I closed my eyes and prayed.

A doctor came out and we all stood up.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's lost a lot of blood and she will be needing to go into surgery." He said and I nodded.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Yeah but she's most likely sleeping." He said and walked back waiting for me to follow him. I looked back and saw Yasmin follow and we both walked over.

We walked into her room and she had a breathing mask on. I felt a lump in my throat. I walked over to her side and saw her asleep.

"I'm here for you, with Yasmin." I said and Yasmin wrapped her hands around her left hand.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry this happened." Yasmin said and I looked at Belle.

"I will do whatever it takes to find this guy." I said and a police man came in and I looked at him.

"Hello I'm officer George." He told me and shook my hand.

"Can we talk outside?" He asked and I nodded. We stood in the hallway.

"I'm going to help you find who did this and I need anything you know." He said.

"I'm sorry officer but I wasn't with her when this happened. She was alone on a walk with her dog." I said, "Harry said that she ran into him and then they started running from a man."

"Harry?" He asked writing something down.

"Yeah he's the curly one." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you sir." He said and left.

I walked back in her hospital room and saw Yasmin has left.

I kissed her forehead and held her hand. I saw goose bumps arrive where my lips touched.

The doctor came in and I looked at him.

"We have to take her into surgery now so I have to ask you to wait in the waiting room." He said and I nodded.

I walked back into the waiting room and I looked down.