Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Belle's POV

I woke up after that dream. Whoa in that dream I was dating Zayn. What does that even mean?!?!? I didn't think I liked him like that. Ah who am I kidding?!?! I do like him. He treats me the right way and I feel tingly when I'm touching him. The problem is that i feel the same way with Niall. It's like I can feel the tingly feeling right now. Wait a minute I am feeling it right now! But why? I look around and see I'm in my bedroom. I push myself up but my bed wasn't squishy. I looked over and saw Zayn was there sleeping! Oh my god! I fell asleep on him?

Smooth, Belle, smooth

I quickly looked over at my clock. The red numbers read 11:45am. I wonder if Yasmin and the guys are up. Should I wake Zayn? Yes I should. I shook him but he didn't budge.

"Zayn!" I said shaking him harder. He groaned.

"ZAYNIEEE!!!" I screeched into his ear and shocked him harder.

"What?" He grumbled.

"You fell asleep on my bed. I'm going downstairs now. I was wondering if you wanted to come too." I said and he opened his eyes.

"Oh uh sure. Lets get presentable first." He said

"Oh so I'm not presentable?" I said teasing him. Anyone can tell he's still tiered.

"Oh what that's not what I meant!" Zayn said getting off my bed. I laughed.

"I know Zayn. I was teasing you." I said and went to the bathroom and brushed my black and brown hair. I heard Zayn knock on the bedroom door.

"Yes?" I asked

"I need to pee!" Zayn wined and I laughed. I unlocked the door and walked past him.

I looked into my full body mirror that was in my room. I was wearing black leggings and my pink 'Geek' crop sweater top with matching colored uggs. I French braided my hair to the side.

I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Zayn I'm going down now!" I screamed through the door.

"Wait for me!" He screamed back an I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Then hurry up!" I screamed and he laughed.

"You can't rush mother nature." He said and chuckled afterwards.

"What ever! Just hurry up!" I said and lay down on my bed. I was facing the ceiling thinking. What was that dream supposed to mean? It felt so real, like I've lived that. But I couldn't of. It's impossible. I wish I knew who the little boy was. I always had strange connections with my dreams and real life. Like someone was telling me a sign. It's really creepy but cool! I needed to figure out how to connect the dots.

I let out a sigh when I still couldn't figure it out. I put my hands over my eyes trying to help me feel better. I felt a body slip next to me but I didn't look over.

"You know it would be prettier to see the stars instead of your ceiling." Zayn said and I uncovered my eyes and sighed.

"I was just thinking." I said and looked over at him. He was resting his head on one hand and was facing me on his side. He looked so hot in that position.

"What about?" He asked curiously.

"My dream I had last night."

"That man with the knife will never touch you." He said through gritted teeth.

"Not that one. The one I just woke up from."

"Oh. What was it about?"

"Well...."