Chapter 21

Chapter 21

•Zayns POV•

All of the boys, Yasmin, Eleanor and I were all sitting in the waiting room nervous. I can't believe this happened. I thought going somewhere would get away from all of this crap. But no.

A police officer came in and asked Harry to go out to talk in the hallway. I watched him nervously.

•Harry's POV•

I followed the officer out and he asked me questions.

"Did you see how this man looked?" He asked.

"Well he had a hood on but he had dark brown shaggy hair that covered his eyes and I noticed he limped a little." I said and the officer wrote stuff down.

"I honestly don't know what happened because I was just walking back and she ran into me. I saw her bleeding but she insisted on keep running." I told him.

"Thank you Mr. Styles." He said and I nodded.

"Anything to help this guy get arrested." I said and he allowed me to go back into the waiting room.

*Hours Later*

•Zayns POV•

It was late and we were all tired of waiting. Niall and Liam went and got some hospital food and Yasmin sat next to me. I looked up at her and saw her face full of worries.

"I'm glad she has you." She spoke and looked at me. "I think you should know why people want to kill her."

My eyes widened as she told me what's happening. I felt shocked and never even thought of that.

"You can't tell her though." Yasmin added.

"I can't keep stuff from her." I said.

"You have to. Tell her when it's the correct time." She said.

"How will I know?"

"You'll know." She said and got up and walked away. I sat pondering on what she told me.

I never knew Yasmin knew what Belle was but I'm not surprised. Belle has so many things that I don't know about her and I want to know. That's why I'm not letting her go so easily.

The doctor came out and we all stood up nervous just as Niall and Liam came back.

"The surgery went well." He informed us and I smiled in relief.

"Can I see her?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes but only a couple people at a time. She needs to recover." He said and I looked back and Liam and Yasmin came with me.

I walked in and saw Belle laying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed. Yasmin covered her mouth and Liam held her waist to reassure her.

Belle has a breathing tube on and I sat down and put my hand on her face.

"You're so strong." I whispered and Yasmin went to the other side and grabbed her hand.

"I love you." Yasmin said and squeezed her hand. I watched as Liam snaked his arm around Yasmin's waist to make sure she was alright.

I looked back at Belle and I held her hand on both my hands.

"I'm so sorry this happened and I love you more then anything." I said closing my eyes. I felt her fingers move and get a grip on my hands and I looked towards her eyes and saw they opened. Belle looked around and Yasmin smiled wide.

"Belle!" Liam said happily. She looked at him and tried hard to smile. She's probably in much pain.

I held her hands and saw her look at me. I kissed her forehead and she smiled. She lifted up the breathing thing and I questioned her movements and then I saw her lips move.

"I love you guys." She said and put the tube back on.

"We love you more." Yasmin spoke for all of us.

The rest of the guys and Eleanor came in and it was early in the morning and I felt very tired. I laid back in the hospital chair and fell asleep.