Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

"You know who he is?" I screamed excited. We could now track him down.

"Yes." Liam said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Then who?"

"His names Brock Kingdom." Liam started "He was sent to jail for murdering 2 people. Then later he broke out of jail and was accused of killing 3 more people."

My hands started shaking nervously. My forehead sweated and I felt a lump in my throat. Please tell me Belle is okay.

All the boys stared wide eyed at Liam then me. They new how much Belle meant to me.

"Do-do you t-think that's w-who also t-took Belle?" I questioned. No one answered. They all looked at their feet. I stood up and walked to the door angered.

"ZAYN!" they yelled after me but I ignored. The only thing on my mind is to find Belle and help her. I went into Louis's car and turned on the engine. Louis being the forgetful one and leaving the keys in the car.

Someone opened the passenger door and I shot my head, Liam. Then the back doors opened and I turned to see Niall, Louis, and Harry. They all sat down.

"Your not leaving without us." Liam said.

"Yeah and you aren't stealing my car." Louis added.

"Then don't leave them in the damn car." I snapped. I don't care if I was rude or mean, I just needed to know she's okay.

"Where to?" Niall asked.

"The only place that will help. The police." I said and I saw Liam nod. I backed up slowly and started driving the rode. The whole ride was silent and we all stared outside looking for them.

I pulled up to the police station 5 minutes later and we rushed in.

"What can I help you with?" A lady at the desk asked.

"We want to report a kidnap." Louis said.

"Okay what are the names of the people?"

"Annabelle Sanchez and Yasmin Gold." I said

"Any witnesses?" She asked

"Me. The man punched me when I tried to save Yasmin and he knocked me out. When I woke up they were gone." Liam said

"And I was upstairs with Belle and we heard a painful scream. Then we ran downstairs and saw Liam passed out and Yasmin gone. Later I heard another scream and tried to find Belle but she was no where." I said holding back my tears.

"Did you see the face of this man?" She asked

"Yes." Liam said "Brock Kingdom." The lady's eyes widened. She grabbed her phone and called someone.

"We've had a spotting for Brock.......two......kidnapped.........frontdesk......okay.....bye."

"Do you have any idea where they would be?" She asked and I thought really hard.

"There is this one spot but I doubt it." Niall said and we all looked at him. Niall knew somewhere?

"Where?" We all asked together.

"This abandoned house on Maple Way. Belle told me that she's had bad dreams there." Niall said and I clenched my fist. So she tells him more. I'm jealous.

"Okay thank you boys." She said and we left.

"Lets go there NOW!" Liam said and we ran to the car. We quickly got in and I started driving.