Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

"ZAYN!" I heard a cry. I shot up from the grey couch and ran to the kitchen where Belle was. She was gone. I looked around scared and worried. My eyes spotted the back door slightly opened. I run towards it and push the heavy door open. I run out to the middle of her backyard and look around. There was a huge tree closer to the back of her yard so I ran towards it to check the other side. I looked behind the tree and she wasn't there either.

"Shit." I mumble and I felt my hands and forehead sweating. I clenched my hands so I wouldn't feel as much sweat.

I looked every which way and she was no where in sight. Great. Right when I get her.

I saw that she had a gate to the front yard and ran towards it. I had a slight struggle to open it but I soon had it opened. I pushed it and ran to the front yard.

I saw a black car driving the opposite way of Belle's house. Could she be there? I ran after the car but it was no use. I of course was so much slower then the car and it leaked out of view. I stopped and put my hands on my knees bending over and panting. I lost her.

"Zayn?" I heard a voice say and I turned around and saw Harry sticking his head out of the passenger seat window.

"What are you doing in the middle of the street?" Niall asked as I opened the car door and sat down in the seat.

"Belle." I said and thought of who would take her and why. First Yasmin now Belle. Not my Belle.

"What happened?" Louis asked as he drove into Belle's driveway. I ignored them and walked into her house. I ran upstairs to make sure she wasn't there.

My first stop was the extra bathroom. I snooped my head into the bathroom and turned on the lights. Light green filled the room. The walls and toilet were green. She wasn't there and I groaned in annoyance.

I ran into her bedroom and checked her closet. Nope. Then I pushed myself to her bathroom and looked around. I only saw Howie sleeping on his bed. he shot his head up but then put it back down to sleep again. I sighed and ran into Yasmin's room. I looked through her closet and then her bathroom.

As I was leaving the bathroom I saw something sticking out of her trash can. I turned my head in confusion and slowly walked towards the trash. I picked it up and it turned out to be a piece of paper.

'Yasmin,

Something terrible has happened! Mr. Oli has gone missing! Throw this away right after you read this.

He appears to be back. He's hunting for one thing and one thing only: Annabelle. Keep her safe and watch out yourself. He know all of her secrets and who she cares for the most. We have no idea how but he does. That's what he wrote in a note he left us when taking Mr. Oli. We have many people looking for Mr. Oli so don't tell Belle or she'll freak.

Be careful

Yours truly,

Susan'

The note read and my jaw dropped. Who's he? Why is he after Belle and Mr. Oli?

I questioned myself a million questions then I ran down the stairs. Niall, Louis, and Harry were all surrounding Liam. He was awake!

"Liam!" I yelled and ran towards them. I grabbed Liam into a man hug and them looked at him. He was hurt and scared.

"Liam tell us what happened." I said and he just sat there wide eyed like he couldn't hear us.

"Liam?" Niall asked