Chapter 15

Chapter 15

•Belle's POV•

Zayn hasn't told me where he was taking me but I'm excited. I want to know what I've done for the past years.

Zayns car slowly comes to a stop and I looked outside. Was this...it is! My house!

"My home?" I questioned as Zayn helped me out of his car.

"Yup." He said and locked our fingers together and started walking. We got to the front door and I took a deep breath in. Zayn opened the door and my living room appeared. I looked around and I saw shadowy figures moving throughout the room. Soon I was only in my memories. I saw everything that happened even when I wasn't there. Like my house had a mind of its on.

My eyes fixed on a younger me and a boy who I quickly realized as Blake. I walked closer to them to listen attentively.

"Belle you know I love you." Blake spoke going for a hug but the younger me rejected it.

"What baby?" Blake said and the younger me looked into his eyes and her own were watery as if she was about to cry.

"Get out of my house. I don't want you here in my life. We are through." She said trying to sound brave.

"What the hell? Are you still going on about last night?" Blake said and I could hear the anger through his voice and body language.

"You hurt me. I don't want you here." The younger me said.

"No." I whispered to myself knowing what came next.

"You bitch!" Blake spoke and he rose his hand and pressed the young me against the wall.

"Blake!" She said almost breathless. Blake griped her neck and I could see her loosing breath.

"You little bitch. Don't think I'll come crawling back." He said and let her go and she fell to the ground holding her neck and coughing. Blake walked out of the house furious. I looked at the younger me. I just realized what that was. It was the break up when I was 16.

All these other memories played again right in front of me and I watched them all. They moved faster then reality but I knew them all.

"Belle?" A voice said and all the memories moved into my brain and I was going back to the real world.

"Annabelle!?!" They said over and I was back in my now living room. I looked to my left and saw Zayn standing there worried.

"ZAYN!" I screamed remembering everything. I wrapped my arms around his neck catching him off guard. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"I remember." I whispered in his ear and then pulled back to look at his face. We were still close and he smiled huge.

"You remember?" He asked and I nodded.

"YOU REMEMBER!!" he screamed happily and picked me up and swung me around. I laughed and he set me down.

"Where's Yasmin?" I asked

"I think she's over at Liam's." he said and I grinned.

"Next stop Payne's flat." I said and we walked over to Zayn's car hand in hand. I was about to open my car door but Zayn put his hand on it so it wouldn't open. I looked up at his smiling face.

"What?" I asked and he crashed his lips into mine. I was taken aback but I kissed back almost instantly. My arms naturally going around his neck and his on my waist.

He pulled back breathless and he grinned.

"I missed you." He said and I smiled.

"I was always here." I said and he laughed then opened my door for me to sit down.

"My lady." He said and I giggled then sat down. He closed my door and then ran to his side of the car and sat down.

"To Liam's." I said and he nodded. He started the car and we were off.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a while! I hope you all are still reading this!!

YAY she got her memory back!!!

Fan, vote, comment

Love you my cupcakes

<3harrystyles_fanpagge<3