Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Belle's POV

"Hello Annabelle. It's taken me forever to finally reach you." A deep scary voice said. I looked around and saw that I was tied up and in a dark room.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to sound brave but I was really terrified.

"Your life." He said

"What? My life? You wanna be a girl?" I asked confused and he let out a small chuckle.

"Let me revise myself. I want your life, to end." He said and came at me with a knife.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and shot straight up. It was a nightmare. I looked around and found myself on my couch laying next to Zayn. Well I was. I probably scared him and he fell on the ground.

"Belle! Are you okay!!!" Zayn screamed getting up and sitting next to me.

"My....the.....nightmare..." I said crying. I can't tell Zayn. He wouldn't understand completely.

"Shhh it's not real. I'm here." He said and pulled me into a hug. I felt safe but still cried into his shoulder.

He hugged me tight for 5 minutes while I cried into his shoulder.

"Zayn?" I asked calming down a little

"Mhmm."

"Will you always be there for me?" I asked a little shy.

"Yes. I'm your protector now. I will never let you leave my sights." He said serious

"Okay that's a little too much. We live in different houses. I meant like when I need you. Will you save me?" I asked crying again

"Yes Belle. I've saved you twice already. I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." He said not letting go from the hug. He's acting weird. Like he cares so much about me. Does he....like me?

"Yes." Zayn said.

"W-what?" I asked confused. I didn't say anything.

"Oh nothing. Never mind" he said looking down.

"Uh okay.." I said

"What was your drea-nightmare?" He caught himself.

"A guy came after me with a knife saying he wanted to end my life. I was tied up and helpless. No one around." I said and started to cry again.

"If anyone ever tried to kill you, I'd kill them. I promise Belle. I promise." He said and pulled away from the hug and he kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

"Do you want me to make you tea?" He asked getting up.

"Yes please" I said and he nodded. I looked at my living room where sleeping bodies were sprawled out everywhere. Why was Zayn the only one who heard?

My hands and forehead were sweaty, my stomach was inside out, and my mind was set on that nightmare. The man there wasn't the first time I saw him. I have no idea where I've seen him at. Maybe on TV? Or in the mall?

I got up and carefully walked around the sleeping boides. Aw Yasmin and Liam are cuddling together. That's adorable. I walked into the kitchen where Zayn was.

"Zayn I'm going to go up to my room." I said and he turned around, surprised.

"Do you want me to bring up your tea?" Zayn asked

"Uh sure." I said and turned around and walked upstairs. When I got on the stairs I turned back and looked at Zayn. He was starring at me. When I met his eyes he looked down embarrassed. I smiled and finished walking upstairs to my bedroom.