Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Belle's POV

I'm so confused okay! Zayn he just has me thinking about him all the time. When he took care of me he was so concentrated and made sure I felt better. But when he punched that guy I got really scared. Never in my life do I want to see a loved one die in front of my face again..........

*FLASHBACK*

"You are such a strong girl for being only 10. I'm sorry to tell you this way but your parents, weren't regular parents. They were on a top secret mission, as in they worked for the FBI. The enemy is the person who killed your parents. They are coming for you and that was your parents job. Well they weren't your biological parents. Their top secret mission was you. Your really parents were killed right after you were born, in an attempt to kill you. Your dad fought him off so much but he didn't win. I'm so sorry you had to find out like this." The kind and gentle men said as we sat in his office. My 10 year old brain didn't function it that fast or that well.

"My parents died to save me?" I asked confused and the kind man nodded.

"Why am I so important?" I asked looking up in a little mirror he had. I was just a regular girl. Aren't I?

"You'll find out one day.." The man said and handed me a doll.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears started to form in my eyes. Still to this day I don't know why I'm so important and why everyone was after me. I let 5 people die for me, to protect me. But from what? From who? Tears started coming down regularly now. Then I realized where I was. I was laying next to a warm body. I looked up to see Zayn sleeping there. My eyes widened in shock. I looked around and saw that I was on the couch of a house that was probably his. My eyes met a clock and I read the time 12:45pm. Shit I needed to get home and take care of my dog, Howie, and my best friend, Yasmin. I quickly jumped up which scared Zayn because he fell off the couch.

"Bloody hell." He mumbled getting up.

"Sorry." I said helping him up.

"What are you doing?" He asked fixing his hair and cloths.

"Home." I said simply and tried to find my purse. Oh my god my face and stomach hurts so much.

"You can't be leaving now." Zayn said coming up to me, handing me my purse.

"I have to. Thanks for taking care of me, your an amazing friend." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"No I'm taking you home." He said and grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I stood there in shock for a moment then I followed him.

"Zayn how do you know where I live?" I asked as he pulled up into my driveway. He didn't answer he just got out and opened my door for me. We walked over to my front door and I unlocked it. Right away my little Shitzu ran up to us. He did his little happy dance while greeting us. That lead Zayn to smirk a little.

"Where the hell have you been?" My best friend said walking down the stairs. When she saw Zayn her eye grew. I never really bring guys home because I don't really date. I'm waiting for the right one.

"Sorry I didn't know you were brining a guest." She said and stuck a hand out to greet his. He shook her hand firmly and let go right away. He wasn't holding me in any special way, we were just standing there.

"I'll make some tea." Yasmin said walking into the kitchen.

"Do you wanna stay? Or leave?" I asked Zayn as I walked into the kitchen following Yasmin.

"Could I stay?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes." I said and he smiled.

"So what happened yesterday?" Yasmin said once we made it to the kitchen.