Chapter 13

Chapter 13

•Belle's POV•

I woke up to an amazing feeling, love. I felt a hand around my waist protectively and opened my eyes to see a chest in front if me. I smiled when I saw who it was. Zayn. I slightly remember him I feel like I'm forgetting something.

I closed my eyes hoping to get more sleep but I couldn't because I had a massive headache. Ugh! I turned my head to look at the digital numbers. It was noon.

I decided to get up and take an Advil. I tried to get out of Zayn's grip but it was no use.

"Zaynnnn" I said shaking him. He only mumbled something in his sleep.

"Zaynn!!" I said again

"ZAYN!" I screamed and his eyes shot open. I giggled a little at his reaction. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Morning beautiful." He said and i smiled.

"Morning." I said and he kissed my cheek which made my smile grew.

"I need an Advil" I said and got up. Zayn got up right away and grabbed my hand. I followed him down the stairs and went to the medicine cabinet downstairs. He got out an Advil and I took it. I heard my stomach growl in hunger. Zayn laughed and I put my head in my hands in embarrassment. I heard Zayn walk over and put his hands on my waist. I took my head out of my hands and looked at him.

"I'll make you something." Zayn said and I laughed.

"Can you even cook?" I asked and he smirked.

"Let's find out!" Zayn said and pulled me to the kitchen. I laughed as he grabbed the eggs and I grabbed the flour. It's pancake time!

**

I started mixing the batter together when I found something on my head.

"Ew! What is this?"I asked as I felt a slimy liquid on my head. I found a shell and found out it was an egg. I faced Zayn who was laughing.

"You did not just do that!" I said and he laughed louder. The flour got in my view and I grabbed a handful and threw it in his face.

"THIS IS WAR!"he screamed and it was full out battle.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed as he poured milk on me. We both laughed until my clumsy self slipped on the milk. I felt my body falling and was expecting impact on the floor but instead I was in someone's hands.

"I've always got you." Zayns voice said in a whisper and I smiled. He looked into my eyes and pulled me up. I landed close to his chest and wanted to feel his lips against mine.

He leaned into me like he read my mind. Soon his soft lips met mine. We moved in sync as that moment couldn't get better.

My hands found a way up to his perfect hair as I grabbed it and pulled him closer to me. I felt him smile throughout the kiss. I smiled back as we pulled away noses still touching.

"I've missed you." Zayn whispered.

"I wish i remembered everything" I said looking down.

"You will. I promise." He said and I looked up to his eyes. I knew he couldn't promise it but I felt like he is. Like he will do anything to make sure I do. I smiled.

"Thanks Zayn." I said and he leaned in again until the timer dinged telling us the pancakes are done. I jumped and giggled as Zayn placed the pancakes onto two plates. One for him and one for me.

I took a bit of my pancakes. They weren't that bad!

"Wow Zayn we make a good cooking team." I said as he joined me in eating. He laughed then took a bite and nodded in agreement.

"Yup" he said and took another bite, as did i.

"Did we every cook together before?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Not really. Well once but it didn't turn out good." He said slightly laughing. I tried to remember when we did. But I just couldn't. I stared at my food trying to remember.

"Don't force yourself." Zayn said realizing me thinking.

"But I have to. I feel so bad! I'm missing out on my life an-"

"Hey hey hey! Don't need to push everything on yourself! It's not your fault." He said.

"Maybe it is! Why was I attacked?" I asked

"I don't know."

"See so it could of been mine."

"It CAN'T be yours." Zayn said looking into my eyes. I sighed in defeat. I know I couldn't help being kidnapped.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) hey sorry for the late update but I got it in! This is more of a filler chapter.

11 votes

5 comments

60 reads

Love you my cupcakes

<3 harrystyles_fanpagge <3