Chapter 18

(A/N I was on vacation sorry)

Chapter 18

•Belle's POV•

Zayn and I, both soaked from swimming, walked into the cabin.

I was freezing and shivering. Zayn wrapped a towel around me and i smiled at him.

"You go take a shower I'll prepare dinner." Zayn said and I nodded and kissed him on the cheek and ran to the bathroom inside my room.

I put on warm water and stripped off all my cloths and slipped into the water.

I looked around and felt like I was in a five star hotel. There was many different choices of shampoo, conditioning, soap...everything.

I grabbed the coconut smelling shampoo and conditioner and made sure my hair was clean.

*

After my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and it just hit me. I didn't pack anything.

I made sure the towel was secure and walked out into the kitchen to where I assumed Zayn was.

"Zayn?" I asked and I saw him pop into view.

"Where's my cloths?"I asked and he smirked.

"I like the towel look on you." He said looking me up and down.

"Pervert!" I said and slapped his arm. He chuckled and rubbed where I hit him.

"I packed like all your cloths. If that's okay." He said.

"That's perfect where are they?" I said and he made this weird face.

"Ummmmmm" he said as if he didn't know.

"You did pack it right?" I asked.

"Um I'll call Yasmin." He said and pulled out his phone.

"What the fuck!! What am I supposed to wear?" I asked.

"I'll give you some of my cloths." He said and I sighed.

"That works." I said and he texted Yasmin and I waited.

When he was done I followed him to my room.

"Your stuffs in my room?"

"Our room." He corrected me and I felt my cheeks glow up.

He walked over to a dresser and he pulled out an old tee and some boxers.

"Hope this is okay." He said.

"It's fine. When did you unpack?" I asked.

"When you were in the shower."

"How bout dinner?"

"That was easy. I ordered pizza." He said and I giggled.

"I'm gonna change now." I said and walked into the bathroom. I felt Zayn stare at me while I walked.

I put on his shirt and boxers and they were big on me. I feel kinda uncomfortable because I had no undergarments on.

I walked out and Zayn was sitting on the bed.

"You look good in my cloths." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Are you kidding me? They are big I loo weird!"

"But it's easy to take them off." He said and smirked.

"ZAYN!" I said and slapped his arm again. He laughed and caught my arm before it made contact and he pulled me so we both fell onto the bed. We both laughed and i looked at how close our faces were.