Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Belle's POV

I cuddled against Zayn's warm chest. I felt so safe when I was with him. He had his arm around me as we laid on the couch. I still can't get that image out of my head. I shook my head trying to get the image gone.

"What's wrong?" Zayn whispered to me.

"I'm trying to forget the dream." I said and he frowned.

"Belle stop I will always be here for you." He said and I couldn't help but a tear escaped my eye. He whipped it with his thumb and stared at me.

"I promise." He said and I nodded.

"Why don't we start packing?" Zayn suggested and I agreed and got up. I walked in front of him and I felt his eyes stare at me the whole way. I passed my room to go to the attic where all the old, empty boxes were. I tried to pull the string to pull the ladder down but I was too short. Zayn came behind me and got it down. He pulled it down and I started climbing up. Right when we got into the attic a cold breeze hit me. I shivered and turned on the lights.

The attic was small and not completed as in it was mostly wood. There were only boxes and old family photos here.

The attic smelled so gross and old. Like I don't know how to explain it. I covered my nose with my finger and began to grab empty boxes. I found 2 and Zayn found 4.

"Perfect amount." I said and he agreed. He went down first and I turned off the light. I started walking down the steps and I felt this force that pushed me and made me slip off the ladder. I was expecting impact on the ground but I looked up to see Zayn carrying me bridal style. I looked at where I was and I swear I saw an evil smile. No that's impossible. I'm just letting my imagination get the best of me.

Zayn set me down and I thanked him. I stared at the 'smile' for a while until I saw it wink. I froze and looked away.

"What is it?" Zayn asked and I couldn't answer.

"Belle?" He asked more concerned.

"There was a face where I fell at. Like it pushed me." I said and he looked over at the place and I did too. It was gone.

"Belle I think you need something to get your mind off of this." Zayn said and smiled.

"What?"

"Lets go to the bar." He said sounding exiting.

"Zayn I don't drink." I said and he frowned.

"Maybe another time." He mumbled to himself.

"Lets work on my room! I want to just be done and in your house already." I said and he smiled.

We brought the 6 boxes in my room and I brought my iPod and plugged it into my speaker and pressed play. The first song was 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin. I sang along as I put my cloths into boxes. When the song ended I heard Zayn clapping and I turned around.

"You sing beautifully!" He said and I blushed.

"I don't think so." I said and he came up to me. He put a strand of hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes.

"Don't deny it." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and then looked away to pack more stuff. 'U Smile' came on next and this time Zayn sang with me. We sounded really good together, if I do say so myself. In the middle of the song he grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Your lips my biggest weakness" Zayn sung along and I smiled. He put his hands on my waist and started swaying. He sung the rest of the song and I stared into his eyes and listen to the angel sing.